The Punjab Government has started Humqadam Program for the financial support of the special persons under the direction of the Chief Minister of Punjab, within which a monthly stipend of two thousand rupees has been kept for the special persons.
This program has been started to provide financial support to those people who are suffering from disability due to some reason and are unable to do any work. In order to guide them on the path of socio-economic development, the Punjab government has promoted the concept of financial inclusion immensely.
Ehsaas Humqadam Program 2023
Due to inflation in the country, the prices of daily household goods have increased tremendously, which has made it extremely difficult to meet the needs. Therefore, the government of Pakistan has re-launched the registration of the Ehsaas Humqadam Program by promising to provide financial support to the poor sections of the society as well as the special people.
Humqadam Eligibility Check Code 8123
Hum Kadam Program was launched on December 3, 2022 for special people. Under this program, unconditional cash transfer of two thousand rupees per month will be given for the financial support of special people.
If you have a disabled person in your family or near you, he can be registered for this program. To register, you must first know your eligibility. To check eligibility, write your 13-digit ID card number after HQ and send it to 8123.
As you know this program is launched for special people so there are some conditions to be registered in it which are as follows:
- Those special persons whose poverty score according to National Prosperity Survey is PMT 30 are eligible for this program.
- In order to be included in this program, it is mandatory to register the Bay Form or National Identity Card in the National Prosperity Survey.
How to Register in the Humqadam Program?
Individuals can join by following simple steps within the Humqadam Program:
- First, open your mobile write message and you have to type HQ your ID card number and send it to 8123.
- If eligible, visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
- Complete your NSER survey after visiting the BISP office.
- After that, by following the instructions given by the representative in the office, you will be easily registered within the program.
- After registering, you will be provided financial assistance of two thousand rupees per month by the government.
Also Read: BISP Registration Through NSER Survey 2023
Required Documents for BISP Registration
|National Identity Card for Special Person(CNIC)|
|Educational Certificate (If applicable)|
|House Rent Agreement (If applicable)|
|Residence certificate (If applicable)|
- To increase Punjab’s PWDs’ social inclusion
- To increase PWDs’ ability to support themselves,
- To lessen their reliance on their social networks