BISP Bachat Scheme 2023-24
Have you also heard about the new launch of the 8171 Benazir Income Support Programme? Then you need to register for the BISP Bachat Scheme 2023-24 which the federal government of Pakistan announced on November 25 with special benefits and conditions for all beneficiaries of the BISP 8171 ehsaas program.
This post will guide you through all the crucial and valid steps for the new BISP Bachat Scheme and will also tell you about the new eligibility criteria that it has introduced for all the lucky people to apply for the latest BISP Program scheme to stay connected. with our Email.
BISP Bachat Scheme | Main Objectives
The government of Pakistan recently launched the BISP Bachat program to provide more beneficial support to the needy and deserving people living a miserable life in a country. This time they have specially focused on the registration of Eligible Persons who really need it and for the convenience of the recipient the new Eligibility requirements are also mentioned on this page.
The main perspectives of the BISP Bachat Scheme are:
- BISP Bachat Program is launched for all beneficiaries of Benazir Income Support Program who are assisted under this programme.
- This scheme also accepts those applicants who are in informal employment as if they earn very little daily, as persons as salaried workers.
- Its main objective is to support people who earn very little and run large families with their daily wages.
How can you receive support from the BISP Bcahat program?
Follow these steps to be part of the Bisp Savings Scheme:
- To participate in the plan it is necessary to open your own bank account.
- All applicants participating in the scheme will deposit between Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 in their bank account every month.
- All beneficiaries will receive an additional 40% amount of their savings from the Benazir Income Support Programme.
- The time period of this plan is 2 years and at the end of this plan you will be able to withdraw the full payment from your bank account.
- In this period of time, you cannot withdraw the money you have sent to the bank as savings; however, beneficiaries can withdraw the additional amount that the BISP team adds to their bank account.
Note: You have the authority to withdraw from the program whenever you wish, but once you withdraw you will not be able to be accepted into the BISP Bachat program unless the 2-year period ends.
BISP Bachat Scheme Phase One Regions
The BISP program has launched its new scheme in the following regions, but this is only the first phase and more areas will be covered later in this scheme:
|Gilgit & Astoor
Registration Started For BISP Bachat Scheme 2024
As mentioned above, this is a very new scheme launched by Benazir Kafalat Program, it is just the beginning of online registration in BISP Bachat scheme. If you have not yet requested the new registration, register now by following a very simple process. and the simple steps detailed below,
- BISP Bachat Savings Plan registrations are done online through the official website of BISP.
- All you have to do is visit the website http://Savings.bisp.gov.pk
- On this website, you must verify your eligibility.
- Once your eligibility is confirmed, you can complete the form located on that page.
- After entering all your details including your CNIC number and all related information, you can now press the Submit button.
All applications for the BISP Savings Plan are accepted from today, so if you have not registered for the plan, please register now using the procedure mentioned above.
Eligibility Criteria For BISP Bachat Saving Scheme
If you also want to receive financial assistance and monthly wazaif to meet all the important requirements, then you need to check your eligibility whether you meet their eligibility criteria or not.
People who are eligible for the BISP Bachat Savings Plan are:
- The person must be a resident of Pakistan.
- The person whose PMT score is between 10 and 40 can apply for this plan.
- The applicant must not be a government employee.
- He should not have any possession of more than 2 acres of land.
- You can easily check your eligibility by clicking the link below;
How to check your eligibility criteria for the BISP Savings scheme
You can check your eligibility criteria by following the steps below
- The BISP website can be found at https://8171program.com/.
- Select the “Check Eligibility” option.
- Enter your National Identity Card (NIC) number and date of birth.
- Press the “Send” button.
In conclusion, the BISP Bachat 2024 Program is being introduced specifically for BISP beneficiaries and those in informal employment. The initiative allows participants to improve their financial security while giving them a 40% bonus on their savings by encouraging regular contributions of Rs 500 to Rs 1,000 per month for a period of two years.