How to check BISP Payment by CNIC Number: Benazir Income Support Program is Pakistan’s largest and most successful social security network for providing financial assistance to the poor and deserving people within Pakistan through various programs to provide financial assistance to the poor and deserving people. Those people can easily live their lives due to rising inflation and poverty in Pakistan.
In this article we will provide you the complete procedure to check the amount received by Benazir Income Support Program and with the help of ID card number.
BISP Payment 2023
Benazir Income Support Program continues to pay Benazir Kafalat Program and Benazir taleemi Wazaif. Those who have not received the amount yet can collect their money from the respective bank retailers. Keep your national identity card with you while going to receive money.
In case of any complaint or problem, contact the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office. Remember that BISP money payment messages are sent only from 8171. Do not believe any message from any other number if you receive a message from any other number. If received, you can file your complaint with the representatives at the Benazir Income Support Program office.
How to check BISP Payment by CNIC Number
If you want to check the amount received by Benazir Income Support Program with the help of your ID card. So let me tell you that the money is paid by the Benazir Income Support Program only to those who are eligible under the Benazir Income Support Program.
If you want to check the amount received by Benazir Income Support Program with the help of your ID card number. You can go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office and check your amount with the help of your identity card from the representative there.
BISP Eligibility Check
The procedure of checking the eligibility within the Benazir Income Support Program has been made very easy, now you can check your eligibility with the help of your ID card. Benazir Income Support Program has two procedures to check eligibility.
Through 8171 SMS
- Write your ID card number from your mobile and send it to 8171.
- After sending the ID card number you will receive a reply message from Benazir Income Support Program.
- If you are eligible under the Benazir Income Support Program, you will be notified through a message.
- While sending a message, make sure that the number you are sending the message from is registered in your own name.
Through 8171 Web Portal
- If you know how to use internet then this procedure is very easy for you.
- First open the 8171 web portal from the given link.
- Then enter your ID card number in the ID card number field.
- After that enter the code given in the image.
- And click on find button.
- After pressing the find button your complete details will appear on your screen.
Benazir Income Support Program registration process is ongoing. If you are not registered under Benazir Income Support Program and want to get your registration done, take your original ID card and children’s bay form to your nearest Benazir Income Support. After visiting the office, complete your NSER survey and complete your registration.
Individuals who were previously disqualified for any reason can complete their registration by redoing their survey.
|Latest Program News||Home Page|