8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program
The 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program was started during the regime of the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr. Imran Khan, for the welfare of the poor and deserving people. Its aim was to provide access to free food to all deserving people living below the poverty line and residing in the existing backward areas of Pakistan. The purpose of this program is to provide free Rashan to families who are deprived of meeting their basic needs due to rising inflation in the country.
After the welfare of widows, children’s educational scholarships, and the health program, the the government has now presented an excellent gift of the Ehsaas Rashan program to the people. Under this program, a monthly subsidy of Rs 2000 was provided in the beginning, but due to the increase in inflation, this program was updated, and now people belonging to poor and deserving families are eligible after registering within this In the case of 4500, we will be able to get subsidy. Remember, this subsidy will be provided on the purchase of daily-use items like ghee, oil, sugar, etc.
Main Objectives of the BISP 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program:
There are some goals behind every welfare program launched by the government, similarly there are some goals behind the Ehsaas Rashan Program launched by the government which are as follows.
- The main objective of this program is to provide access to free Rashan to the poor and deserving families in the backward areas of Pakistan
- One of the objectives of this program is to maintain access to Rashan to poor and deserving families during the economic crisis in the country to prevent them from falling into deep poverty.
- One of the objectives of this program is to ensure food access to widows and orphans.
- Ensuring the efficient and transparent delivery of benefits is a common objective. This may involve using technology and data to identify eligible beneficiaries and prevent fraud.
Eligibility criteria for Ehsaas Rashan Program:
The government of Pakistan has established some eligibility requirements for joining the Rashan program, those who fulfill them will be able to benefit from this program. The purpose of establishing these eligibility requirements is to reduce the chances of fraud as well as to ensure that only those in need benefit from the program. Which is as follows:
The following list of criteria for registration has been set by the government:
- You must be a Pakistani citizen to benefit from the program.
- Holding any kind of government job will disqualify you from joining the program.
- Your monthly income must be less than Rs. 30000 per month.
- If your financial situation is unstable, you will be able to benefit from this program.
Ehsaas Web Portal BISP 8123 Online Check:
The government of Pakistan has launched an online check portal to include all the poor and deserving families in Pakistan in the Ehsaas Rashan Program. Through which you will be able to become a part of the program by completing your registration.
To check your eligibility for the BISP 8123 online verification program, follow the steps below:
- Visit 8123 web portal to register for the Ehsaas Rashan program.
- Enter your name, CNIC number, mobile number, and details about your household.
- Click the submit button and submit your request.
- After the submission process, you will receive a confirmation email or message of your eligibility on your phone number.
- If you are eligible, choose the Ehsaas Rashan program and get your free Rashan by visiting government-designated utility stores and supermarkets.
How can I Register for the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program?
People who do not have access to register themselves through the online 81 23 web portal can now complete their registration very easily. All such persons can complete their registration by going to their nearest Benazir Income Support Program or Ehsaas Program office. Remember to complete the registration you must have your original National Identity Card B form. After completing the registration, you will receive an SMS notification on your mobile with complete details about your eligibility.
BISP 8123 Online Check CNIC Via SMS:
Individuals who have completed their registration and now want to check their eligibility can now check the eligibility very easily through SMS, the complete procedure is provided below in detail. By following which you will be able to determine your eligibility easily sitting at home.
Here are the following steps to register yourself for the BISP 8123 program:
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Send a text to 8123.
- Send your 13 digit CNIC number to 8123.
- After sending text, you will receive a confirmation message regarding your eligibility.
- If you meet the requirements, then you can start receiving cash assistance under the Ehsaas Rashan program.
The BISP 8123 Ehsaas Rashan program is a valuable initiative for poor and deserving people belonging to low-income families. The BISP 8123 online check web portal makes the registration process simpler and more accessible for new people. The objective of the program is to reduce poverty, improving the lives of people living in lower-income areas.