Benazir Income Support Programme
NSER Indicators: The Benazir Income Support Program is a program designed to reduce poverty among the poor and deserving families within Pakistan. It was launched in July 2008.
Its purpose is to provide financial assistance to the poor people of Pakistan so that they can survive in this growing poverty and not be victims of evil. The Benazir Income Support Program strives to ensure that the benefits of the program reach the right people at the right time with minimum error.
To ensure this, the Benazir Income Support Program has started the NSER survey, which helps assess the financial and economic status of poor and deserving families living in Pakistan.
So that the money received by the Benazir Income Support Program can be channeled to the rightful beneficiaries with minimum errors and reduce poverty across Pakistan.
The NSPR survey has been launched to assess your eligibility under the Benazir Income Support Programme. The purpose of which is to ensure transparency within the BISP so that the financial assistance received by the BISP can be delivered to its rightful beneficiaries.
Therefore, to be a part of this program, you first have to go to the tehsil office of Benazir Income Support Program and complete the NSER survey.
After which you are declared eligible or ineligible for this program after a thorough examination.
Various questions are asked to the people going for the NSER survey. You have to answer the questions that they have to answer correctly. Remember, based on these questions, your financial and economic status is assessed, after which you are made a part of the Benazir Income Support Program.
So that you can get financial assistance from Benazir Income Support Program.
Also Read: New Method Of BISP Payment June 2023
Some of the questions asked within the NCR survey are:
- Do you have your National Identity Card with you?
- Have you brought your children with you?
- How many people are there in your household?
- How much education do you have and how many people are educated in your household?
- How many people are studying in your house?
- Do you or someone in your household have a disability?
- About household assets
- Do you raise livestock?
- About your accommodation
- Do you live in mud houses?
- Do you have a latrine facility in your home?
- Do you own agricultural land?
- Do you have electricity and gas meter connections in your house?
- Do you use wood for burning?
- Do you or anyone in your household hold a government job?
- How many children are there in your household?
- Do you use clean drinking water?
- Do you have internet connection at home?
- You have a UPS or solar panel at home?
To complete the NSER survey, you will be asked to answer a few questions, after which your answers will be evaluated to determine your eligibility for the program. Remember you have to answer these questions correctly, if you answer wrongly, legal action can be taken against you.
Required Documents for BISP Registration
|National Identity Card (CNIC)|
|Children Bay Form|
|House Rent Agreement|