8171 Flood Relief Program 25000 Registration
Registration for 8171 Flood Relief Program 25000 has been re-opened by the current caretaker government. It has been announced that people who were affected by the flood but were not provided Rs 25 thousand will be made part of the program and given Rs 25 thousand.
Families who have lost their valuables, financial assets and family members due to floods but have not received any form of assistance from the government or have not completed their registration process. was done. So they are now being registered again through online registration and provision of 25,000 is being ensured.
PM Ehsaas Flood Relief Cash Program 2023
Here we have provided an online registration form for such persons to complete their registration in which you have to enter all the requested information accurately and correctly. will not be made and your registration will be canceled so enter your correct information while filling the registration form so that you can be registered and provided with the assistance amount of 25,000.
8171 Flood Relief Fund Check Online 2023
All such people have completed their registration process but now they want to know their amount and their eligibility then they go to 8171 flood relief program 25000 portal established by the government and register their amount and amount. Information can be obtained online for which you do not need to pay any kind of compensation or fee.
If you don’t know how to use the internet or you don’t have internet, you can get your eligibility information by sending your identity card number to 8171 from the SIM card registered in your name. If you are found eligible, your assistance amount of Rs 25000 will be transferred to your account which you can collect from your nearest cash center or respective agents or nearest HBL branch.
Benefit of 8171 Flood Relief Program
A flood relief program has been launched by the government for the flood affected families through which an amount of Rs 25000 is being provided as follows.
- Individuals who have suffered from floods will be eligible for the program and will receive financial assistance of 25000 rupees.
- The government has established flood relief camps to aid those residing in remote regions who have been impacted by the disaster.
- By visiting these camps, individuals can conveniently register and obtain the financial assistance of 25000 rupees.
- For those residing in the affected regions, suitable accommodations will be arranged within the camp.
- All essential resources, including food and beverages, necessary for sustenance will be provided. Additionally, arrangements will be made for animal fodder for those who require it.
- The eligibility process for this program is designed to be uncomplicated and accessible for all concerned individuals.
If you want to be a part of the flood relief program established by the Benazir Income Support Program, you must meet all the criteria below.
- This program is specifically for affected individuals who have lost their jobs and businesses due to the floods.
- Individuals or families affected by flood disasters will be eligible under this program.
- People who have lost their homes due to floods will be able to get Rs 25,000 by joining this program.
- People who have lost their livestock after being affected by floods will be able to join this program.
Here is a list of required documents for registration in the flood relief program:
- Proof of Identity:
- National Identity Card (CNIC) or any official identification document.
- Residence Proof:
- Proof of residence in the flood-affected area, such as utility bills or other official documents.
- Proof of Loss:
- Documentation indicating the extent of loss or damage due to the flood, such as photographs, receipts, or other relevant evidence.
- Income Verification:
- Documents demonstrating your income level before the flood, which could include salary slips, tax returns, or any other income-related documents.
- Bank Account Information:
- Details of your bank account, including account number and bank name, to facilitate the direct deposit of financial assistance.
- Contact Information:
- Contact details such as phone number and address to keep you informed about the program and any updates.
- Family Information:
- Details about the family members affected by the flood, including names, ages, and relationships.
- Disaster Impact Description:
- A brief description of how the flood has affected you and your family.
The interim government has reinstated the online registration process for the BISP 8171 flood relief program. This offers an opportunity for individuals who did not receive the previous government’s Rs 25000 relief to now avail themselves of this amount under the interim government’s initiative. The interim government has announced the issuance of 25 thousand rupees, and the registration process for this program is once again open.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|