NADRA Ehsaas Program Online Registration 2023
If you want to do Ehsaas program registration 8171 NADRA and want to check your registration process then this article will give you complete explanation how you can complete your registration process through NADRA within Ehsaas program. There are many people in Pakistan who have not yet completed their registration process under the Ehsaas program. The registration process has been started for them through NADRA so that they can get their assistance money soon.
To complete the registration process through NADRA, you must first visit your nearest NADRA office, get the registration form from the NADRA representative there and after filling it, you have to submit it back to the representative. In this way you can complete your Ehsaas program registration.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 NADRA Eligibility Criteria
If you want to register for this program, you must first submit your ID card on the official website of Ehsaas program and then you will be included in this program. When you join the program, you can get your money from your nearest Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office. There are certain conditions for joining this program which are as follows:
- You must be poor and deserving to join this program.
- If your monthly income is less than 40 thousand rupees, then you can be registered in this program.
- Widows can be eligible in this program.
- Pregnant women can also join this program.
- Such persons whose zaari property is more than two acres cannot join this program.
- Persons who have traveled abroad will be disqualified for this program.
- You must have a Pakistani National Identity Card to join this program.
How to Registration Ehsaas Program by SMS
If you wish to complete your registration process within the Ehsaas program through SMS. So first you have to go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Program or Ehsaas Program office and provide your ID card number to the Ehsaas Program representative there. He will check your eligibility through SMS using your ID card number but will inform you about your eligibility within the program.
In case of ineligibility, you can go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office and complete your registration process very easily with the help of your identity card.
After the new update of the Ehsaas program by the Government of Pakistan, now every person can not check his eligibility by himself, but for that you have to go to the Ehsaas program office and take the help of the representative there who will check your eligibility. After review will fully inform you in case of ineligibility will explain you the next step in detail so that you can be a part of the program and get the assistance money.
Benefits of the Ehsaas program
Enrollment in the Ehsaas program has immense benefits. The main objective of this program is to help the poor people living in Pakistan with the help of various aid programs so that their weaknesses can be removed. Remember that the Ehsaas program provides financial assistance to people belonging to poor sections.
Pregnant individuals are included as eligible participants in this program. Furthermore, individuals who have been affected by floods or have faced job losses due to epidemics are also considered for assistance within this initiative. Financial support is extended to these individuals through this program.
The primary aim of the Ehsaas program is to alleviate poverty, and within its framework, widows are also recognized as eligible beneficiaries.
Please remember that possession of a valid CNIC card is a fundamental requirement to be considered eligible for this program. Additionally, if you intend to visit the Ehsaas 8171 program office to establish your eligibility, the following conditions apply:
- If the utility bill for electricity is to be in your name, this documentation must be presented.
- In the case of disability, a certificate confirming your disabled status is mandatory.
- For widows, presentation of the husband’s death certificate is necessary.
- Female applicants are required to provide their CNIC card.
- For individuals without specific categorizations, a passport-size photograph of your CNIC card is essential.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|