BISP Tracking Online CNIC Tracking and New Payment
The main purpose of BISP Tracking Online is to check the aid received by the government due to the increasing poverty and inflation in Pakistan, various aid programs have been launched by the government. With the help of which the poor and deserving people are to be strengthened socially and economically by providing financial assistance by making them part of the programs.
You can check the amount of assistance received by Benazir Income Support Program online with the help of your ID card. To check the complete details of your amount you need to remember your ID card number or you must have ID card with you.
You have to get your ID card verified by visiting your nearest NADRA office. After verification, you can check your balance online very easily.
- To begin, open the message box on your mobile device.
- Once the message box is open, input your CNIC number.
- Following the CNIC entry, type 8171 percent into the message box.
- Upon sending your CNIC number to 8171, anticipate the arrival of a confirmation SMS shortly.
- This SMS will provide you with information regarding your funds.
- You will ascertain whether your Benazir Income Support Program has received the funds or not.
- If you are notified that your Benazir Income Support Program has successfully received the funds, you will also receive instructions about the timing and location of fund collection.
- Should you not receive the confirmation SMS, visit the government’s designated registration center to verify your fund details.
- For any grievances, reach out to the Benazir Income Support Program headquarters through the Islamabad helpline number and proceed to register your complaints.
BISP Tracking System Online
After completing registration in the Benazir Income Support Program, you will need a Tracking ID if you want to check your eligibility. If you want to know your tracking ID you can go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office and they can get your tracking ID. Otherwise, if you are not able to get a tracking ID by going to the Benazir Income Support Program office, you need not worry. You can also check your eligibility using your ID card for which you need You have to enter your ID card number.
Bisp New Payment
No update has been issued yet regarding the payment of the new assistance amount received by me from the Benazir Income Support Program. As soon as there is any new news in this regard, you will be fully informed. Let us tell you that the payment of the monthly installment of 9000 from April to June of Benazir Income Support Program is continuing. If you have not received the quarterly installment due June on April, you can visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office to collect your amount.
While getting the money, get the receipt of the money so that you can avoid any kind of forgery.
BISP Tracking Portal
The Government of Pakistan has introduced the BISP portal with the aim of enhancing the accuracy of eligibility assessment following registration in the Benazir Income Support Program. You can track your money very easily using the BISP tracking portal.
- Your particulars are securely stored within the BISP central database.
- To commence, navigate to the official website of the BISP Tracking Portal.
- Once there, locate and click on the “Eligibility Check” button.
- You will be presented with a form wherein you must input all the requested information.
- After a brief waiting period, the system will display on your screen whether you meet the eligibility criteria.
- It is important to note that this notification, issued by the Benazir Income Support Program office, serves as confirmation of your eligibility status.
There are certain eligibility criteria for registration in Benazir Income Support Program. It is mandatory for you to fulfill these criteria, if you do not meet any of the criteria, you will not be able to be included in the program. If you do not join the program, you will not be able to get the assistance money given by the government.
To be eligible for the program, the following conditions must be met:
- A female member must be present within your family.
- The CNIC of a female family member needs to be verified by NADRA.
- Individuals with physical or mental disabilities within the family are considered eligible.
- Family members employed within the government sector are ineligible.
- The family’s combined monthly income should not exceed 10 thousand rupees.
- The extent of cultivated land registered in your name should not exceed three acres.
- Possession of a passport is disqualifying.
- Residency abroad is not allowed.
- Holding a bank account within Pakistan is not permitted.
- Owning a foreign bank account also renders you ineligible.
BISP Contact Information
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|