Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC Check Online
Ehsaas Rashan Program CNIC check online has been Start again. The Ehsaas Rashan Program was started by the former Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Pervez Elahi as per the vision of the then Prime Minister Imran Khan. The good news about the Ehsaas Ration Program for the poor and deserving people is that the Ehsaas Ration Program has been restarted with a huge sum of 100 billion rupees.
The government of Pakistan has allocated a huge amount of Rs 100 billion for the Ehsaas Rashan program for 9 million families. Up to 35% subsidy is provided on the purchase of ration to the poor and deserving people who join the ration program. Registered persons will be able to get Utility store subsidy on the purchase of flour, oil and oil.
احساس راشن پروگرام CNIC چیک آن لائن دوبارہ شروع کر دیا گیا ہے۔ احساس راشن پروگرام اس وقت کے وزیر اعظم عمران خان کے ویژن کے مطابق سابق وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب چوہدری پرویز الٰہی نے شروع کیا تھا۔ غریب اور مستحق افراد کے لیے احساس راشن پروگرام کے حوالے سے اچھی خبر یہ ہے کہ 100 ارب روپے کی خطیر رقم سے احساس راشن پروگرام دوبارہ شروع کر دیا گیا ہے۔
حکومت پاکستان نے 90 لاکھ خاندانوں کے لیے احساس راشن پروگرام کے لیے 100 ارب روپے کی خطیر رقم مختص کی ہے۔ راشن پروگرام میں شامل ہونے والے غریب اور مستحق لوگوں کو راشن کی خریداری پر 35 فیصد تک سبسڈی فراہم کی جاتی ہے۔ رجسٹرڈ افراد یوٹیلٹی سٹور سے آٹے، تیل اور تیل کی خریداری پر سبسڈی حاصل کر سکیں گے۔
Rashan Program Online Registration 2023
If your family has not yet joined the Ehsaas Ration Program and you want to join then good news for you is that the Government of Pakistan has re-opened the registration for the Ration Program now you can easily do so. You can complete your registration for this program. You can do your registration for the ration program sitting at home.
If you wish to complete your registration within this program, kindly send your ID card number to 8123. Subsequently, you will receive confirmation messages from the Government of Pakistan’s ration program. Eligible individuals registered on the Ehsaas Rashan Portal will be provided with Rs 4500 worth of rashan benefits.
8123 Web Portal
Ehsaas Ration Portal has also been launched by the Government of Pakistan for the Ehsaas Ration Program, with the help of which you can check your eligibility within this program and complete the registration at home. It is very easy to use if you know how to use internet then you can easily enjoy using it.
Remember, a code has also been issued by Ehsaas rashan program to check your eligibility under Ehsaas ration program. You can send your ID card to 8123 to check your eligibility. 8123 is the ration program code, which is used to check eligibility and to notify you about the ration by the ration program.
Remember that all messages from Ehsaas Ration Program are received from this number so do not believe any messages received from any other number. Report any messages received from any other number to your nearest Ehsaas Program office Legal action should be taken against them.
- You must be a Pakistani citizen
- The household’s monthly income should be below the specified threshold, as determined by the program guidelines.
- The eligibility is often determined based on the data obtained from the National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER). Households registered in the NSER system are given priority for the program.
- You must have a National Identity Card to join the ration program
- The applicant’s household should not be benefiting from similar government ration initiatives to avoid duplication of assistance.
- Applicants are required to comply with the rules and regulations set forth by the Ehsaas Ration Program.
How to Online Register for Ehsaas Rashan?
Registration Process for Ehsaas Ration Program:
- Locate your nearest Benazir office or Ehsaas service center.
- Visit the identified office or service center in person.
- Approach the designated staff or volunteer responsible for Ehsaas Ration Program registrations.
- Provide your valid National Identity Card (CNIC) for verification and eligibility confirmation.
- Fill out the required registration form with accurate personal details.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, your registration will be processed.
- Once successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation message or receipt.
- In case of ineligibility you will be informed through SMS.
The Ehsaas Ration Program aims to provide essential food supplies to eligible individuals, and registration is crucial for availing the benefits. Make sure to bring your original CNIC and provide accurate information during the registration process.
For any further updates or queries, visit the official Ehsaas Ration Program website or contact the relevant authorities.