Bisp Waseela e Taleem Registration 2023 Apply Online
Registration of children under the Bisp Waseela e Taleem has been formally initiated. It is a conditional cash transfers cct program initiated by the Government of Pakistan to provide financial support to children to continue their education. If you are already enrolled in the income support programme bisp, your children are eligible for the Benazir taleemi wazaif, so complete the registration of your children under the Wasila taleem Program as soon as possible.
Women who are part of Benazir Kafalat program can register their children. In this article, you will be provided complete information about registration, by following this you will be able to register your children. Remember that the purpose of starting this program is to provide financial support to children whose parents are unable to support their children financially and due to lack of financial support, the children are unable to pursue their education.
Due to high inflation, there are many effects on the parents. The effects of which are clearly seen on children’s education and children are facing immense obstacles in getting education, seeing that the government of Pakistan has decided to start Wasila taleem Program. So that by providing financial support to such children, the effects on their education can be removed and they can continue their education. If you have not yet enrolled your children, enroll your children in taleemi wazaif as soon as possible.
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif
Benazir Education Scholarship is an unconditional cash transfer program created for the children of existing poor families in Pakistan to provide financial support to the children of poor and deserving families. So that they can continue their education, the main objective of making this program is to minimize the dropout rate within schools and colleges.
Through this program, financial assistance is given to poor and deserving children on a monthly basis, by using which they can face the obstacles while getting education and continue their education without any hindrance.
- Original CNIC Number
- Original B form Number
- Complete Home Address
- signature Of School Principal
Education stipends rate of enrolled children in program is given below:
|Description||Per Boy/per quarter (Rs.)||Per Girl /per quarter (Rs.)|
|Higher Secondary Level||3,500||4,000|
How To Apply For Waseela e Taleem?
To qualify as a beneficiary child of the Programme, an eligible child needs to be enrolled in a school or college within any district of the country. The beneficiary is required to visit an enrolment camp or field office accompanied by their child, equipped with the following documents for enrollment in the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif program:
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) of the beneficiary.
- B-form/CRC (Child Registration Certificate) issued by NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority).
- School/College admission slip, which must include details of the class and the name of the school/college, validated by the respective teacher.
It’s important to note that the verification of the B-form/CRC through the NADRA database is a mandatory step for enrolling the child in the program.
The eligibility criteria for enrolling children in the Benazir Waseela e Taleem program are outlined below:
- Children of active BISP Kafalat Beneficiary are eligible.
- Child’s age must be between 4 and 12 years for enrollment in Primary Education.
- Child’s age must be between 8 and 18 years for enrollment in Secondary Education.
- Child’s age must be between 13 and 22 years for enrollment in Higher Secondary Education.
Graduation Bonus for Girls
As a component of the Benazir Education Stipends program, there is a one-time graduation bonus amounting to Rs. 3,000/-. This bonus is designed to incentivize and encourage girls to successfully complete their primary education.
BISP Ehsaas Taleemi Wazifa Check Online
To enroll your children and online check BISP Waseela e Taleem Registration, kindly adhere to these outlined steps:
- Begin by visiting the nearest benazir income support programme office.
- Once at the office, follow the provided guidelines to navigate through the necessary steps.
- Obtain the registration form designated for educational scholarships.
- Complete the form by furnishing all requested information pertaining to your children.
- Ensure that you input your child’s bay number and your own ID card number accurately.
- Once the form is duly filled, submit it at the office as instructed.
- Upon submission, you might receive a confirmation message indicating the successful awarding of a scholarship for your children’s education.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|