Sehat Sahulat Program
The Sehat Sahulat Program has been re-launched by the Government of Pakistan for which the registration process is ongoing. The main objective of this program is to provide the best medical facilities to the poor and low-income families in Pakistan. Under this program, free health facilities are provided to all such families by the Government of Pakistan. Which is managed by the National Health Services Regulation and Coordination (NHSRC).
It is a micro health insurance program launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide basic health facilities to all the poor and deserving families within Pakistan for their proper care. The target audience of this program is the poor and deserving citizens whose financial conditions are unstable and they are deprived of their basic needs for health care. Under this program, all such people can get regular access to all medical facilities without facing any difficulties.
Sehat Sahulat Program 8500
Under the Sehat Sahulat Program 8500, all medical and surgical procedures, hospitality, maternity and consultation services are free, and you can avail any medical services from public and private hospitals without any cost. Earlier Sehat Insaf Card was used to meet the expenses but now the actual National Identity Card is your Sahat Card now you can benefit from free treatment facilities with the help of your ID card just by joining this program.
More than 100 million people have signed up for the program since its launch. 20 million medical treatments are provided to beneficiaries. The government has saved billions of rupees in healthcare expenses for needy and deserving people.
Main Objectives of the Sehat Program 8500
Goals and objectives are the driving forces behind every Ehsass program. So there are also some main objectives and benefits of Sehat program. The following is a list of some goals, including:
- The main objective of the health program is to provide free access to quality health facilities
- The objective of this program is to provide free financial treatment to all households whose financial conditions are unstable.
- One of the various objectives of this program is to control the growing diseases within the country
- The objective of this program is to facilitate the access of basic health facilities to the poor and deserving people living in the backward areas by raising awareness.
Eligibility Criteria for the Sehat Sahulat Program 8500
The government of Pakistan has set certain criteria for joining the Sehat Program 8500 with the main objective of protecting people from fraud and making them believe that only the poor and deserving people are benefiting from the Sehat Program. You must meet the following criteria to be included in the Sehat Program:
Here is the list of eligibility criteria issued by the government:
- Correct registration of your details in NADRA is very important to avail the benefits of National Health Card.
- Registration of marriage certificate of married women and men.
- Details of child enrollment and other family rules in Bay Farm.
- The household of the family must be linked with the head in the NADRA record.
Sehat Sahulat Program Online Registration
The procedure of registration of the Health Facilitation Program has been made very easy by the Government of Pakistan so that every eligible person can complete their registration. The registration process is very easy, you must have a national identity card to complete the registration.
To complete the registration process, you have to write your ID card number from the SIM card registered in your name and send an SMS to 8500, after which your registration process will be completed and you will receive a response message which Your full details will be provided inside.
Sehat Sahulat Program 8500 CNIC Check By SMS & Online
Individuals who do not have access to check their eligibility after completing their registration within the sehat program need not worry. They can check their eligibility just by using their ID card very easily. Apart from this, they can also check their eligibility by entering their ID card number in the box below.
This is the procedure to verify your eligibility via SMS:
- Open the SMS application on your mobile phone.
- Then send a message to 8500 using the SIM registered to your own CNIC number.
- Send your 13-digit CNIC number to 8500.
- You will then receive a text message based on your eligibility.
Sehat Sahulat Helpline Number:
If you want to get any kind of information about sehat program or you are using health and the hospital staff there demands any kind of money from now on, you can register your story. You can contact the following number.
Contact Number : 0800-09009.