8171 Web Portal New Update
Ehsaas Program has launched the 8171 web portal for the convenience of people, through which people can check their eligibility easily at home. Remember, this time the web portal is designed in a better way so that even the least educated people can use it easily, and it has been updated with more data from new people who have recently completed their dynamic survey.
Before this, many people used to travel from distant areas to check their eligibility or get information regarding registration at the Ehsaas program office, where they had to stand in lines for hours. This web portal has been established by the government of Pakistan for the convenience of the people.
This web portal was started by the former chairman of the Ehsaas program, Ms. Sania Nishtar. But later, on the basis of various reasons, it was closed for some time, but now this time this web portal has been restarted with full protocol. You can get complete information by entering your ID card number after opening this web portal without facing any problems. And for this, you will not need to go to the Benazir Income Support Program or Ehsaas Program office, but you can access it at home using your mobile phone or computer.
What Is 8171 Web Portal?
It is a web portal jointly established by the Benazir Income Support Program and the Ehsaas Program that provides complete details about their eligibility to all those who complete their registration under the Ehsaas Program. You can check your eligibility by entering your card number. Along with this, all such persons who want to know whether their dynamic survey has been completed or not can also get complete details here by entering their ID card number. This web portal is a great step taken towards digital Pakistan, which is creating convenience for people.
Remember, this is a completely secure web portal where you can get information by entering your ID card number without any fear. Apart from this, you can also get complete information about your eligibility by sending your ID card number to 8171. But remember, apart from these two methods, no other method provides complete details about your eligibility.
Ehsaas Program 8171 Online Registration
There is no online registration procedure in the Ehsaas program, but you can use the 8171 web portal to check your eligibility before completing your registration. Because you need to complete the dynamic survey to complete the registration, you can go to the web portal before completing your registration to know whether your dynamic survey has been completed or not.
If you have not yet completed your registration, you can complete it by going to any Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office or Ehsaas program office near you. But remember, before completing the registration, make sure that your Dynamics survey has been completed. Because only those people can join the Ehsaas program whose dynamics survey has been completed. The purpose of the dynamic survey is to assess your socio-economic status, on the basis of which you are made a part of the program.
Main objective of Ehsaas 8171 Web Portal
The 8171 web portal has been established keeping in view various objectives, some of the essential objectives are as follows
- Before the establishment of the web portal, people aspiring to join the Ehsaas program had to travel from remote areas to the Ehsaas program offices to get their dynamics survey and eligibility information, where they faced many difficulties. Seeing these difficulties of the poor people, the government of Pakistan established a web portal with the joint collaboration of Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program. Through which people can now get their complete details using the internet at home with the help of their identity card number.
- Through the 8171 web portal, apart from Ehsaas program, other major programs launched by the government such as Ehsaas taleemi wazaif, kaflat program and nashonama programs can also get complete information about eligibility. For this, you will only need to provide your ID card number.
8171 check online 2023
The procedure to check your eligibility within the Ehsaas program is very easy with the help of the 8171 web portal, which is provided below with complete details. By following this, you can get complete details about your eligibility very easily.
- First open the 8171 web portal from the given link 8171 ویب پورٹل
- After opening the portal, enter the ID card number in the ID card number field that appears on the front
- After entering the ID card number, enter the code shown on the screen in the second box
- And then press the find button below
- Immediately after pressing the button, your complete details will appear on the screen in front of you
By using this method, you can get complete information about your eligibility at the comfort of your home through your mobile phone or computer.
BISP check balance online by CNIC 2023
There is no platform to check the assistance amount received by the Ehsaas Program or Benazir Income Support Program online. But you can check your eligibility, and if you are eligible, you can make sure that you will be provided with the assistance amount. Apart from this, you can go to your nearest BISP or Ehsaas program retailer to check your aid amount. Apart from this, you can check your money with the help of your identity card by going to the ATMs of the respective banks of the Ehsaas Program, or BISP.