Benazir Nashonuma Program Registration Start 2023
The Benazir Nashonuma program is created by the Benazir Income Support Program. The purpose is to help pregnant women to give them medicine and have a healthy baby. This program has been created in Pakistan, keeping in mind the increasing trend of polio disease. In order to give birth to healthy children to improve the future of Pakistan.
Under this program, pregnant women are treated. And they also receive a help of Rs 2000 every month to take care of them. When a baby is born, the government also provides it to treat the treatment and so on. And two thousand rupees are given to the mother of the baby until the child is two years old.
You can also register Ehsaas Rashan Program
Benazir Nashonuma Program
Offices of the Benazir Nathanama Program have been established in all districts of Pakistan. So that women can go to these clinics and receive their treatment. If you haven’t joined this program yet, you can. And you can benefit from Benazir’s development program.
How To Register in Benazir Nashonuma Program?
The registration procedure in this program is quite simple and easy. You have to follow the following factors and you will join the program.
- First, you must have your medical check-up and go to the Benazir Income Support Program office with these reports.
- There, they will review your medical review and then they will make you a card through this card. You will receive your permanent treatment.
- Two thousand rupees will be given to him every month.
- Also, they will perform your pregnancy test every month and make your delivery successful.
- We will tell you about the performance of the Benazir Nashonuma Program in this article.
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Purpose
The main objectives of this program are the following:
- Prevention of chronic malnutrition and growth retardation in children under two years of age.
- Weight gain in women during pregnancy.
- Reduce anemia and micronutrient deficiencies.
- Improve awareness of maternal and childbirth health and nutrition.
- Better use of existing health and nutrition services to reduce the burden of disease.
The Benazir Nashonuma Program is a government initiative that provides financial assistance to pregnant and lactating women and children under the age of two. The program aims to improve nutrition and prevent stunting among these vulnerable groups.
To be eligible for the Benazir Nashonuma Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- You must be pregnant or have a child under the age of two.
- Your household income must be below the poverty line.
- You must be willing to participate in program activities, including:
- Attend regular prenatal health checkups and awareness sessions during pregnancy.
- Eating specialized nutritious foods (SNFs).
- Take your child for immunizations and regular health checks.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the Benazir Nashonuma Program through the following channels:
- Online: You can apply online through the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program website.
- By phone: You can call the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Helpline at 111-111-124.
- In Person: You can apply in person at any Ehsaas Nashonuma Program location.
- If you are approved for the Benazir Nashonuma Program, you will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 2,000 for a child and Rs. 2,500 for a girl. The stipend will be paid directly into your bank account.
The Benazir Nashonuma Program is a valuable resource for pregnant and lactating women and children under the age of two. If you are eligible for the program, I encourage you to apply.