Benazir Taleemi Wazaif
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif: Benazir Income Support Program has created a conditional cash transfer program for the education of poor and deserving children up to higher secondary level.
The program, which is working under the name Benazir Taleemi Wazaif, aims to reduce the dropout rate of children from schools and colleges. Under this program, the children are financially supported on a monthly basis so that they can continue their education without any problems.
Enrollment of children in schools for primary secondary and higher secondary education is being increased with the help of this program and this program was launched with this objective in mind.
Background Of Benazir Taleemi Wazaif
Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program was started in 2012 in collaboration with Benazir Income Support Program then the program was limited to five districts but gradually the program expanded from five districts to 32 districts and then in 2018 its number It was increased from 32 to fifty.
But this series did not stop here, in January 2020, the total number of districts in this program was increased to 100, but finally within July 2020, this program was started in all the districts of Pakistan.
Now this program can be applied from all over Pakistan.
Enrollment Process in Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program
- To avail the program, the child must be enrolled in a school or college in any district of the country.
- 70 percent quarterly attendance.
- Eligible women of Benazir Kafalat Program can easily register their children in Benazir Taleemi Wazaif by visiting their nearest along with their children and their families.
- There is no registration fee in Taleemi Wazaif Program.
Also Read: BISP Registration Center Check Online 2023
- CNIC of the beneficiary
- B-form/CRC issued by NADRA
- School/College admission slip
- Information of class
- School/college name verified by the teacher
- B-form/CRC verification through NADRA database is mandatory.
Stipend rate of enrolled children in Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program.
|Description||Per Boy/per quarter (Rs.)||Per Girl /per quarter (Rs.)|
|Higher Secondary Level||3,500||4,000|
BISP Contact Information
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|