Punjab Social Protection Authority
PSPA Online Registration: Punjab Social Protection Authority is an autonomous organization working to provide an effective social security system to the poor people of Pakistan.
Punjab Social Protection Authority in its six-year journey has worked immensely to provide financial or any kind of unconditional or conditional assistance to the poor and weaker sections of Punjab.
The Authority was created to formulate the social security policy for the province of Punjab and consolidate all its initiatives as well as ensure equitable distribution of all its resources and implement them.
PSPA Online Registration
PSPA has provided cash assistance to more than 720085 beneficiaries through three different conditional and unconditional cash transfer and assets transfer programs. According to the vision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Punjab Social Protection Authority has been given an important responsibility to start various programs considering the poor and deserving people of Punjab.
The Government of Punjab has launched the Ehsaas program based on the vision of the Prime Minister of Pakistan which is based on the Federal Ehsaas strategy to ensure economic security as well as social security to the needy, poor and deserving people across Punjab.
The aim of this program is to eradicate poverty, empower women economically and achieve better results in health and education.
Vision of PSPA
The main objective of creating the Punjab Social Protection Authority is to create a society whose members enjoy a good standard of living and are able to advance their economic development.
List Of PSPA Programs
Punjab Social Protection Authority is working to provide financial assistance to poor and deserving people in various ways and programs. Full details of which will be given to you so that you can register yourself under these programs and get financial assistance. can stabilize later.
Ehsaas Rashan Program
- The first program launched by the Punjab Social Protection Authority is the Ehsaas Ration Program, with the help of which poor and deserving families are provided with up to 40% subsidy on the purchase of ration.
- If you have not yet registered yourself for this program, you can register yourself easily by visiting the link below.
- Punjab Social Protection Authority has launched a program for disabled persons.
- This program provides monthly assistance of two thousand rupees to disabled persons and also provides wheelchairs to the needy people if you have any kind of disability.
- If you have a disability, you can register yourself for this program.
- A program has also been started for transgenders by the Punjab Social Protection Authority.
- Within which monthly assistance of two thousand rupees is provided to transgenders.
- If you are transgender then you can register yourself for this program.
- Punjab Social Protection Authority has started a program called Sila-e-Fun under which artists above fifty years of age are paid Rs.5,000.
- If you are above 50 years of age and you are an artist, you can register yourself for this program.
- The Government of Punjab with the help of the Punjab Social Protection Authority has started a program called Zewar-e-Taleem for children studying in government schools across Punjab.
- With the help of this program, a monthly stipend of 1000 rupees is given.
- If you are a student studying in a government school, you can apply for this program using the link below.
Bahimat Bazurg Program
Punjab Social Protection Authority has started a program for elderly people.
With the help of which a compensation of 2000 rupees per month is provided to senior citizens above sixty years of age.
If you are more than sixty years of age then you can apply for this program
PSPA Online Eligibility Check
If you want to check your eligibility under any program launched by Punjab Social Protection Authority, you can easily check your eligibility with the help of the link given below. You must have your national identity card with you.