The government of Pakistan has started a program called Masawaat Program for the support of transgenders in which transgenders from all over the country can register themselves.
And they can get monthly financial assistance because most of the eunuchs belong to the backward areas, in which there are more cases of poverty and poor development of human capital.
Therefore, the government of Pakistan has decided to start this program for the support of transgenders. Also read: 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Online Registration latest Update 2023.
Ehsaas Masawat Program
The Ehsaas Equality Program is specially designed to support transgender people living in Pakistan as you will find that common people are provided with financial assistance after being registered in the Ehsaas Program. Similarly, in the Ehsaas Equality Program, the right of equality has been provided to transgender women so that transgender women can easily get financial assistance from the government.
Within this program, monthly financial assistance of 3000 rupees will be provided to transgender women above forty years of age and monthly financial support of 2000 rupees will be provided to disabled transgender women aged 18 to 40 years.
Masawaat Program Eligibility Criteria
If you are also transgender and you want to get financial assistance by joining this program, remember that all transgender persons must have a transgender ID card and disabled transgender persons must have a disabled ID card.
If you have not made your ID card yet, go to your nearest NADRA office and make your ID card mandatory.
Masawaat Program Registration
If you are a transgender and want to register yourself in this program, here is how to register:
- Go to your nearest NADRA office and register yourself as a eunuch in the identity card.
- Go to the nearest tehsil office of Benazir Income Support Program and get your survey done.
- After the application is approved, you will receive an application approval message from 8171 on your mobile.
- After that you will be paid the amount approved by the concerned bank.
Objectives of the Masawaat Program
- Transgender persons are often not included in public services and programmes that provide employment, education, health care, and housing.
- to safeguard transgender people from unemployment while maintaining a minimal level of life by supporting consumption.
- fostering the development of transgender people’s human capital and expanding their access to useful resources and income-generating opportunities
- To shield transgender persons from unexpected health problems, their health needed to be improved.