Prime Minister Laptop Scheme Phase III 2023
The Government of Pakistan has formally announced the Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme Phase 3 for young students and female students.
Under Youth Laptop Scheme Phase III, one lakh laptops will be distributed across the country through an online transparent system.
Youths who are willing to get a laptop can submit their application online first before 20th June 2023. Remember to apply online to get a laptop otherwise you are not eligible for this program. Remember the last date for online registration is 20th June 2023.
Students enrolled not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:-
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission ( Greater than or After )||End Date|
|PhD||5 Years||30-Jun-18 (enrolled in Fall -18 and onwards)||30-Jun-23|
|MS/ MPhil or|
|2 Years||30-Jun-21 (enrolled in Fall -21 and onwards)||30-Jun-23|
|BS (4 Years)||4 Years||30-Jun-19 (enrolled in Fall -19 and onwards)||30-Jun-23|
- Remember you must have National Identity Card or bay form.
- Must be a valid student by 20 June 2023.
- Under this program, students studying in Ph.D/M.S/M.phil or equivalent 18-year program can participate.
- Students studying within the four-year degree program B.S (morning and evening).
Following students will NOT be eligible for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme:-
- Students studying in private sector universities.
- Those students who have already received a laptop under any scheme.
- Students having foreign citizenship.
- If a student does not apply online then he/she is also not eligible for this program.
- Students who fail to submit the required documents and academic evidence are also not eligible for the program.
- Students who have passed the degree program prior to the distribution of the laptop are also not eligible for this program and cannot get the laptop.
To get a laptop under the Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme you have to submit an online application otherwise you will not be able to join the program Click the buttons below to apply online You can submit the application by clicking on the above.
If you want to get answer of any kind of question under Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme then you can get your answer with the help of below given link.
Also Read: PM Laptop Scheme 2023 FAQs 2023
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme
If you want to know whether your university is included in the Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme or not, you can get complete information about it. Students studying in the institute can register themselves.
Contact Information for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme
- For further information or queries, please contact: https://laptop.pmyp.gov.pk/q-a.php
- HEC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEC Contact No :- 051-111-119-432 / 0334 111 9432
- Students Facilitation Center (SFC) PRSA&IT NDU or contact: 051-9262066 Ext (3331, 3332 & 3335)