PM Laptop Scheme 2023
PM Laptop Scheme Online Registration: The Prime Minister Laptop Scheme has been re-launched and the registration schedule for Laptop Scheme 2023 has also been announced. All students can submit their applications online till 20 June 2030. I will share the complete procedure with you.
The current Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, had announced a few days ago to restart the laptop scheme under the Prime Minister Youth Program. Under the PM Laptop Scheme, one lach laptops will be distributed among male and female students. Special Assistant to Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif formally announced this.
The purpose of restarting the laptop scheme was to help the students to continue their education online and at the same time it will help the students to work online. With the help of which they will be able to complete their education in an efficient manner.
Also Read: PM Laptop Scheme 2023 FAQs 2023
Eligible Universities for PM Laptop Scheme:
Students will be able to get one lakh laptops through the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme. For which a list of recognized universities will be issued by HEC and students studying in these universities and colleges will be able to get laptops after qualifying.
To view the list of eligible universities for PM Laptop Scheme, Check from this given link. Eligible Universities list.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Students who applied for the laptop scheme and did not get the laptop for any reason can reapply.
- If you are studying in HEC Recognized college and university then you can apply for laptop scheme.
- Students who are students of first or second year of four-year BS or BSc.
- To apply for PM Laptop Scheme you must have National Identity Card or B-form.
- Those students who have passed with 60% marks can apply for this program.
- Students who have secured 60% marks in first year of two-year Master’s degree can apply for PM Laptop Scheme.
- Students who are PhD MS or MPhil students can also apply.
- Students who have got their admission secure till 31st December 2022 in the universities which are included in the list of laptop scheme.
- Students enrolled in MBA Program (3.5 years, 2.5 years, and 1.5 years) can also apply for PM Laptop scheem.
- According to the chart below, students must be registered through December 31, 2022, but not sooner than the start of their specific programme:
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-22|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||31-Dec-20||31-Dec-22|
Ineligible Students for for PM Laptop Scheme:
- Students of Private Sector University.
- Those students who have already received a laptop under the laptop scheme.
- Foreign nationals or residents of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Students not applying online.
- Those students who do not have complete documents.
- Students who complete their degree program before the distribution of laptops
How to apply Online for Laptop Scheme 2023.
Those students who have not yet applied online for the laptop scheme can easily register themselves for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 with the help of the link given below. Apart from this, you can see the complete details in the video below.
[advanced_iframe src=”https://laptop.pmyp.gov.pk/verifyregistration.php” width=”1200%” height=”600″]
Contact Information For Prime Minister Laptop Scheme.
- In case of any query please contact https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk
- Phone : 051-111-119-432
- Mobile No : 0334 111 9432