NSER Survey 2023
The NSER survey registration process has been restarted by Benazir Income Support Program, the largest social security network of Pakistan. The purpose of which is that those people who belong to poor and deserving families across the country and have not yet been able to be a part of the Benazir Income Support Program should complete the survey registration process and include them in the program.
Also Read: Benazir Taleemi Wazaif 8171 SMS
Households living all over Pakistan, especially in Bahawalpur district, are informed to complete the NSER survey of their households as soon as possible, which is being launched by the Benazir Income Support Program. Visit Benazir office. Remember not to pay any kind of fee for conducting the survey so if you are asked for any kind of fee or compensation then you can report it to the higher authorities.
Important Instructions to Conduct NSER Survey 2023
- Always provide accurate information to the surveyor so that your eligibility can be accurately determined.
- All your children under 18 years of age must have B form, if any child is older than 18 years then they must have ID.
- If a woman is widowed or divorced, her marital status widow/divorcee should be updated in Narada records.
- If the household has electricity/gas connection, it is necessary to have the bill.
Any woman who comes for the survey must have a mobile number.
- If the home address of a woman is different from the address written on her identity card, then she should write the correct current home address on a plain paper so that she can be contacted easily in the future.
- The woman must have complete information about her house, such as assets in the house, personal land information, etc.
- After the completion of the survey, a team is sent to the area by the organization and the information of this family is taken from other people. Has this family provided correct information?
- In case of providing false information, legal action is taken and the family is permanently disqualified.
Remember there is no fee for NSER survey. If someone asks you for a survey fee, never give it to them and file a complaint with the concerned office immediately. The authority to qualify/disqualify a household rests solely with the government agency. The person who is taking your family information from you does not have it at all.
Required Documents for NSER Registration
- National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Children Bay Form
- Educational Certificate
- House Rent Agreement
- Residence certificate
NSER Registration Check By CNIC
By submitting a 13-digit ID card to 8171 via a web portal, you are able to track the status of your survey. Find your closest registration center by using the provided website, www.nser.gov.pk.
The following details are required for completing the Survey.
- Your valid identity card.
- Your Monthly income detail.
- Family all member detail.
- Poverty score is calculated after completing of NSER survey.
NSER Registration Check by Cnic by 8171 SMS
If you want to get complete information about your eligibility, then you can also use your mobile number for that, for which you have to SMS your ID card number to 8171, after which complete details will be sent to your mobile. But it will be provided through SMS. Remember to send this message only from the SIM card registered in your name.
Remember that any kind of update SMS related to Benazir Income Support Program is received only from 8171. So don’t trust any message received from any other number, it is sent only for the purpose of deceiving you.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|