NSER Survey 2023
To be registered in the Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program, one has to first complete the NSER survey in which information is collected from you about your socio-economic conditions, after which this information is fully verified. Screening is done to determine who is eligible to enroll in the program.
As the Benazir Income Support Program was launched to provide financial assistance to the poor and deserving people, it is important that the deserving people are a part of this program so that they can be financially supported in various ways to bring them out of poverty. can be saved from. And they can choose a beautiful tomorrow for themselves.
If you belong to any poor or deserving family then you can get registered under Benazir Income Support Program by completing your NSER survey. Complete information about completing the survey is provided to you in this article. so that you can complete your survey and become a part of the program.
NSER Survey Online Registration
Benazir Income Support Program NSER survey is ongoing More than 600 Benazir Dynamic Registration Centers have been established in all the tehsils across the country, within which the survey process is ongoing to join the Benazir Income Support Program. Yes, you can complete your survey by going to your nearest Dynamic Registration Center set up by BISP.
For the convenience of the public, the Benazir Income Support Program has reserved a special weekday for special persons, senior citizens aged 65 years and above, and members of the transgender community to complete the survey. These individuals can easily complete their survey. Note that this facility is in addition to the usual priority given to special individuals.
How to complete NSER Survey step by step guide:
To complete the survey you have to go through few simple steps after which you complete your survey registration process easily these are few simple steps below:
- First select your nearest registration center for survey registration.
- After that, visit the office with your ID card and your children’s bay form.
- After going to the office get the survey registration token from the counter desk.
- After receiving the token, wait for your turn.
- When your turn comes, the representative present will call you to him.
- When you go to the representative, you will be asked questions about your socio-economic status.
- It is mandatory for you to answer the questions correctly.
- After getting the complete details, the representative will get you to sign the acknowledgment form.
- It has been verified that all the details provided by you are correct.
- And you will then be issued a survey registration completion token.
In this way you complete your survey registration process, you will also receive a confirmation message of survey completion. The information collected from you will then be verified after which you will be registered under Benazir Income Support Program. The information of which will be sent to you through SMS.
Required Documents For Survey
- Identification Documents:
- National ID cards
- Birth certificates
- Residency Documents:
- Utility bills
- Rental agreements
- Income and Employment Documents:
- Pay stubs
- Employment certificates
- Tax records
- Asset Documents:
- Property ownership records
- Land ownership documents
- Vehicle ownership documents
- Family Composition:
- Names, ages, and relationships of household members
- Social Welfare Program Enrollment Documents:
- Relevant program enrollment forms
- Education and Health Information:
- Education level records
- Health status information
- Other Relevant Documents:
- Agricultural records
- Business licenses (if applicable)
NSER Survey Online Registration Check
If you have completed your NSER survey and now want to check your eligibility whether you have been made a part of the Benazir Income Support Program or not, you can do it very easily from the comfort of your home. 8171 web portal has been launched by Benazir Income Support Program to check your eligibility without any hassle.
This is the easiest way to check the eligibility at home. You will have to use your ID card number to check the eligibility. If eligible, you can collect your money by visiting your nearest Benazir Income Support Program cash center or HBL Bank.
Remember, any male or female head of the household can bring their identity card to register in the survey for the eligibility of social and economic security programs of the government of Pakistan. Families who want to change their information can also come to the survey registration center and change their information.
Remember this survey is being conducted free of charge, in case of any complaint you can lodge your complaint using the contact information provided below.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official website||8171 Web Portal|