Ehsaas Program 12000 Check Online 2023
If you want to get the assistance amount under Ehsaas program 12000 then you have to complete your registration complete your online registration today and get 12000 rupees sitting at home. The Government of Pakistan has started giving Rs 12,000 to all the people registered under Ehsaas Program 8171.
If you want to get Rs 12000 under the Ehsaas program, check your eligibility and register yourself for this program by visiting the 8171 web portal established by the Benazir Income Support Program today. In this way you can get this amount of 12000 rupees without any problem and also you will be made a part of other relief programs among which Ehsaas Rashan program is number one in the list.
Ehsaas Rashan Program which is designed to subsidize the purchase of ration to poor and deserving people so that you can buy daily rashan at cheap prices. Apart from this you can also check the eligibility of other programs using the web portal.
8171 Ehsaas Program 12000 Online Apply Web portal
After the launch of 8171 Ehsaas program by Benazir Income Support Program, check online registration with the help of ID card, several programs have been launched. Here you can check the eligibility of various programs launched by Ehsaas Program, if you are eligible you will be able to get your money from your nearest HBL Bank or BISP Cash Center. This portal is also used to get an amount of Rs.12000.
Check Eligibility in Ehsaas Program 12000
Ehsaas Program 12000 has made it even easier to check your eligibility. To check the eligibility, you have to enter your ID card number on the portal through which you will know your eligibility. The following methods to check the eligibility are provided below:
- First visit the official web portal of BISP to check your eligibility.
- After going there, enter your ID card number inside the ID card field.
- Then enter the code shown in the second box.
- After entering both the things press the find button below.
- Complete details about your eligibility will appear on your screen immediately after pressing the button.
In another way you can also check your eligibility through SMS for which you have to use BISP SMS service you have to write your ID card number and send it through SMS to 8171 On which you will receive a reply message about your eligibility.
You can check your eligibility to get 12000 using these methods This portal is launched for the convenience of the public so that you people don’t have to go to the office to get the eligibility checked.
Ehsaas Program 12000 Online Check & Registration 2023
If you haven’t already enrolled in the 8171 Ehsaas Program, you will not be eligible to receive the BSIP 8117 amount of twelve thousand rupees. To ensure you receive the 12 thousand rupees in your bank account, complete your online registration promptly. By doing so, you can swiftly receive the Rs. 12000 amount directly into your designated bank account.
Additionally, if you reside in the affected regions, you have the opportunity to receive Rs. 25,000 through the 8171 Ehsaas Program. To enroll in the Ehsaas Program via 8171, please provide the following information:
- Your ID number
- Your form number
- Registered mobile number
- Captcha code provided
Enter these details to successfully register and become part of the new initiative within the framework of the 8171 Ehsaas Program.
Required Documents for Online Registration in the Ehsaas 12000 Program:
To be eligible for the Rs. 12,000 disbursement through the Ehsaas Kafalat Program by the Government of Pakistan, the following documentation is required:
- Original CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
- A registered mobile number in your name.
- NSER Survey Registration Number – this form should be completed accurately.
- For children, either the B-Form number or their birth certificate is mandatory.
- If there is a differently-abled individual within your household, a disability certificate is essential.
- Documentation substantiating your monthly income is also a prerequisite.
Having these documents ready is vital to qualify for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program Rs. 12,000 assistance from the Government of Pakistan.
How To Register in Ehsaas Program?
Registering for the Ehsaas program is a straightforward process. If you haven’t registered yet, there’s no need for concern. Below, we provide you with an uncomplicated method to easily enroll in the Ehsaas program:
Follow the steps outlined below:
- Begin by visiting the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
- Make sure to bring along your valid ID card.
- At the office, you will undergo a NSER survey.
- Within the NSER survey, household information such as monthly income of household members etc. is collected from you.
- Ehsaas program eligibility will be determined based on the information collected during the dynamic survey.
- After completing the registration process, you can refer to the above-mentioned procedure to check your eligibility.
By following these steps, you can easily register for the Ehsaas program and find out about your eligibility status.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official website||8171 Web Portal|