Kamyab Jawan Program
Kamyab Jawan Program: In the world of modernization and technology, the youth of the nation play an important role in building the future of Pakistan. Recognizing the importance of youth, the government of Pakistan introduced the Kamyab Jawan Programme. The goal is to empower and support young people on their path to achieving success.
The Pakistani Prime Minister introduced the Kamyab Jawan program in 2019. This program’s main goals are to give the country’s young people access to financial aid, skill development, and entrepreneurial possibilities.
Vision of Kamyab Jawan Program:
Kamyab Jawan Program is presented with the vision of youth who are facing challenges in their future to become successful. The goal is to provide the tools, resources and guidelines necessary to liberate your perspective and become an active benefactor of the nation’s society and economy.
Targeted Focal Areas for Kamyab Jawan Program:
This program aims to address these three focal areas:
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Provide interest-bearing loans to empower and encourage youth to start their own business and provide a cornerstone for economic growth and job creation.
- Skill Development: To enhance the employability and professional competence of the youth of a nation, vocational courses and training are offered to the young generation under the Kamyab Jawan Programme.
- Youth Participation: A platform is created for young people to participate in useful activities, as well as community development and innovation-driven leadership projects.
Kamyab Jawan Program Eligibility Criteria:
For the Kamyab Jawan program, eligibility criteria have been selected for deserving youth.
- This program is aimed at people (men/women) between the ages of 21 and 45. 25% of the loan will be granted to women.
- For IT, e-commerce and related businesses, the lower age limit will be 18 years.
- To register for this program, the applicant must be Pakistani.
- In case of applying for a loan from the Kamyab Jawan programme, the applicant must meet the financial criteria decided by the programme.
Ineligibility Criteria for Kamyab Jawan Program:
Many people get loans under the Kamyab Jawan Loan Scheme and are eligible for the scheme. But many people cannot get loans due to some specific restrictions or may not be eligible for this program.
- Applicants who do not have adequate business planning will have their application rejected.
- Government employees are eligible to provide loans under the Kamyab Jawan Program loan.
- Applicants who are bank employees are not eligible for this program.
- Applicants who are overseas Pakistanis are not accepted for the Kamyab Jawan.
- Applicants belonging to politics will not receive loans under the Kamyab Jawan Program loan scheme.
Kamyab Jawan Program Online Registration Process:
This digital approach to Kamyab Jawan Program online registration allows the young generation to easily register for this opportunity to avail interest-free loans without any physical appearance or complicated formalities.
Here are the following steps to register online for the Kamyab Jawan program:
Step 1: The applicant needs to visit the official website to register for Kamyab Jawan Online.
Step 2: Then the applicant inserts all his personal information, including his CNIC number, name, age, qualification, and mobile number. The system then verifies that the applicant is eligible according to the criteria established by the program.
Step 3: After registration, KJP offers entrepreneurship and skill development categories. Then the applicant will choose the category according to its field or objectives.
Step 4: The applicant has to submit some necessary documents, such as a national CNIC, educational certificates, and other applicable documents, for his application to the Kamyab Jawan Programme.
Kamyab Jawan Program Application status:
After registering for the Kamyab Jawan program loan scheme, the applicant can see whether his application status is selected for the program or not. Applicants can check the status of their application through the link below:
Step 1: Open the Kamyab Jawan Program website https://pmyp.gov.pk/.
Step 2: Track your loan application by filling out a form.
Step 3: The form requires a phone number, CNIC, date of issue of CNIC and date of birth.
Step 4: After completing the form, click submit.
Step 5: After submitting the form you will be presented with some results which should be:
- Record not found: If this result appears after submitting the application status, it shows that the program verifies your application but the loan will not be granted.
- Current status of the process: This means that your application has not been verified yet, so you will have to wait a few days.
- Sent: If you receive this result, it means that your application has been received by the Kamyab Jawan Program but has not been verified yet, so you will have to wait a few days.
- Approved: If you get this result, Kamyab Jawan will receive or approve your application and you will get the loan.
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan :
Those applicants or deserving persons who need loan facility to start a new business or invest their amount in any business can easily apply for Kamyab Jawan Program loan by following these steps:
Step 1: The applicant needs to visit the official website of Kamyab Jawan Loan. This website provides information about the program.
Step 2: After visiting the website, a loan application form must be filled out with the highlighted business ideas and purpose of loan utilization.
Step 3: When the online application is completed, the applicant will receive confirmation of submission.
Loan Size for Kamyab Jawan Loan:
The Kamyab Jawan Program Loan distributes loans in three tiers, depending on the type of business for youth.
Level 1: (T1) provides loans between 100,000 and 1 million.
Tier 2: (T2) provides loans above Rs 1 million up to Rs 10 million.
Tier 3: (T3) Loans above Rs 10 million up to Rs 25 million.
The loan trend will be up to 8 years. The grace period will be up to one year, but it also depends on the nature and size of the business/loan.
The government of Pakistan presents a promising and empowering ambition for the nation’s youth. The government introduced a program called Kamyab Jawan Program for youth deserving of self-employment. This program aims to help the youth through skill development opportunities, financial assistance and entrepreneurial platforms so that the youth have a successful future because the youth play a vital role in the economy and have to shape the future of the nation. .