Ba Himmat Buzurg Program
The Government of Punjab has re-introduced the registration of the Ba Himmat Buzurg Program under the Ehsaas Programme. Under this scheme, senior citizens who are living below the poverty line rely on others to meet their living needs. Dependents will be able to benefit. Under this program, the government will provide a 2,000 monthly stipend for senior citizens who are 65 years of age and older.
This program has been started considering the difficulties of elderly people who are dependent on others for their financial and physical support. Because very little help is provided for all such elderly people by the government departments throughout Punjab, you know that the available help is limited only to government employees. That’s why there are many seniors who are in dire need of this program. It has been decided to start this program after looking at their difficulties. Some of the main objectives of this program are as follows:
- The primary objective of launching this program is to improve the socio-economic well-being of all such senior citizens. One of the objectives of this program is to provide good health care services to all senior citizens.
- The objective of this program is to provide social pensions to all such senior citizens so that they can improve their living needs.
Eligibility Criteria For Ba Himmat Buzurg Program
This program has been started by the government of Pakistan with a huge sum of 3 billion rupees, which will provide financial support to the elderly by providing a monthly pension of 2,000 rupees. The program has set some essential criteria to complete the registration, for which only seniors will be eligible to join the program.
- Seniors must be Pakistani citizens to avail of this program.
- Senior citizens must be 65 years of age or older to join this program.
- Women over 65 years of age can also join, and they will be given more priority in this program.
- Senior citizens who are receiving pensions from any government institution will not be able to join this program.
Registration Process for Ba-Himmat Buzurg Program
The government of Pakistan makes the registration process easy for people. Now senior citizens can easily apply for the program without wasting time or visiting different offices. The online registration process ensures the accessibility of the program, and seniors are eligible for this program.
Step-by-step procedure of online registration:
- Visit the official website of the Ba-Himmat Buzurg program.
- Now the applicant needs to create an account on the website.
- Now enter all the required information asked for.
- Now submit documents like a birth certificate as proof of age and income to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive a number for future reference.
How to check the Payment Status?
After the registration process, the applicant can easily check the status of their payment through the web portal. Applicants must log into their accounts and check if they are eligible so they can track their payment status. The web portal also provides information on the amount and recurrence of payments.
Bahimmat Buzurg Card:
Government of Punjab has also announced the release of Bahimmat Buzurg Card for Bahamat buzurg Program Senior citizens. who are eligible for this program can get their amount easily, and now they do not need to face any difficulty in getting their amount through the program. Through this card, the chances of corruption are less. The applicant can easily withdraw his amount at the nearest branch of an ATM or check his balance through a card. Applicants can also use these cards for cashless purchases, such as groceries, food, and other items.
How to use your Bahimmat Buzurg Card to withdraw money?
The simple procedure to withdraw the money you receive through the Ba Himmat Buzurg Program is:
- First, go to the ATM closest to you.
- Insert the ATM card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN code and select the withdrawal option.
- Select the amount of money you want.
- Remove the cash and card from the ATM.
This program aims to increase the value of older people and empower them. This program aims to meet the financial and physical needs and social security of elderly citizens by providing them with a social pension. This program also helps in eliminating the gap between social activities and senior citizens living below the poverty line.