BISP Card: Chairperson of Benazir Income Support Program Ms. Shazia Marri while speaking at the opening ceremony of Social Security Bank Account said that the government has started Benazir Card to give the money of Benazir Income Support Program to the poor and deserving people.
All the beneficiaries of BISP will be given BISP cards, so that they can withdraw the Benazir Income Support Program money without any hassle with the help of your BISP card at the bank account ATM.
Apart from this, if a beneficiary’s children are part of the Benazir Taleemi Wazaif Program, their money will also be transferred to their account, which can be accessed easily with the help of BISP card.
Remember, the Benazir Card has not yet been issued by the Benazir Income Support Program, it is being worked on. A pilot phase has been started in 7 districts only, after the success of which the BISP card will be issued in the entire country, as soon as it is issued you will be fully informed.
BISP Card for Receive Money 2023-24
Considering the difficulties of the poor and deserving people within the payments of Benazir Income Support Program, BISP Chairperson Ms. Shazia Murri has decided to issue the Benazir Card. Because earlier, the poor and deserving people faced immense difficulties in receiving their money within the quarterly installments of the Benazir Income Support Program.
Remember that the card has not been issued by the Benazir Income Support Program, as soon as there is any news regarding its issuance, you will be fully informed. If you have not yet completed your registration under the Benazir Income Support Program, complete your registration as soon as possible so that you too can be a part of this program and receive the assistance.
Required Documentation list for Bisp Registration
|CNIC||Computerized National Identity Card of the head of the household|
|Proof of Address||Utility bill, rent agreement, or any other document that proves the address of the head of the household|
|Proof of Income||Any document that shows the income of the head of the household, such as a salary slip, pension certificate, or business registration certificate|
|Family Registration Form||A form that provides information about the members of the household, such as their names, ages, and relationship to the head of the household|
|Photographs||Two recent photographs of the head of the household|
Please note that these are the general requirements for BISP registration. The specific documentation requirements may vary depending on the province or district where you are applying. For more information visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office.
- Make sure that all of your documents are original and in good condition.
- Make sure that your documents are complete and that all of the required information is filled out.
- Make sure that your photographs are recent and clear.
How to Register for BISP 8171?
If you are not yet a part of Banaz income support programme, you can complete your registration. Benazir Income Support Program has decided to include 90 lakh families in the program whose registration has been started.
It has been decided to register those persons who were previously disqualified due to any reason, so all those persons are required to complete their registration as this is a golden opportunity for them.
The registration procedure is as follows:
- You can visit Benazir Income Support Program official website to register.
- Those who do not know how to use the Internet can complete their registration by visiting their nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
- You have to complete your NSER survey by visiting the office.
- After completing the survey you will be re-enrolled in the program.
- You can check your eligibility online after completing the survey.
How to Check Eligibility for BISP Program?
If you have completed your registration within BISP, you can check your eligibility online. To check eligibility, you can use the new web portal of Benazir Income Support Program through You will know your eligibility easily.
Eligibility check procedure through BISP Web portal is very easy:
- You will need ID card number to check eligibility.
- First visit the BISP web portal to check the eligibility.
- Enter your ID card number there and enter the code shown in the attached image.
- After that press the find button.
- Click on the button and all the details about your eligibility will appear before you.