BISP Web Portal Check Online Eligibility By CNIC
Benazir Income Support Program has introduced BISP web portal to check eligibility and check amount. With the help of BISP web portal you can check your eligibility under Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program at home and also you can check the amount of assistance received through the web portal.
If you have completed your survey for registration in Benazir Income Support Program or Ehsaas Program, you can also check your eligibility through the BISP web portal. The new web portal has been introduced with various features, where you used to visit the office to check your registration, now you can check your eligibility at home through your mobile and You can also get complete details of your money.
BISP 8171 New Web Portal
The Benazir Income Support Program continues to make payments for the Kafalat program and Benazir Taleemi Wazaif, which are being paid through the retailers of the respective banks. If you are registered under the Benazir Income Support Program, you can get this amount.
After checking your eligibility through BISP 8171 New Web Portal to receive money, if you are eligible, you can visit your nearest respective bank retailer to collect your money. You don’t have to pay any fee to get it.
How to Check Eligibility through BISP 8171 Web Portal?
Benazir Income Support Program is the largest welfare program of Pakistan which was started in 2008 during the regime of Benazir Bhutto to provide financial support to the poor and deserving people, so as to make poverty eradication in Pakistan a reality.
A new BISP 8171 web portal has been launched by Federal Minister Shazia Murree through which you can easily check your eligibility.
The procedure to check the eligibility through the portal is as follows:
- First enter your ID card number inside the above portal
- Then enter the code shown in the image
- And press the find button
- Click on the button and you will see the full details of your eligibility
How to Register for the BISP?
Keeping in view the difficulties of poor and deserving people, registration in Benazir Income Support Program has been made even easier.
You can do your registration in two ways:
- There are two procedures for registration.
- In the first method you can register yourself by visiting the Benazir Income Support Program office and completing your survey.
- You must have the original ID card to complete the registration.
- Alternatively you can do your online registration.
- For online registration you have to visit the official website of Benazir Income Support Program and submit your application.
- After submitting the application, you will be added to the program.
Eligibility Criteria for BISP 8171 Online Registration
The eligibility criteria for BISP Online Registration are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani citizen.
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 and 65 years.
- Widows are eligible for this program.
- The applicant’s monthly income must be less than or equal to PKR 15,000.
- The applicant must not be a government employee.
- Do not have more than two acres of land in your name.
- The applicant’s household must be registered in the Benazir National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER).
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|