BISP Savings Scheme
BISP Savings Scheme: Another new scheme has been launched by Benazir Income Support Program for the poor and deserving people. Under this scheme, BISP savings scheme has been launched to provide savings and assistance to the existing beneficiaries and the daily wage laborers involved in informal employment. In which to check eligibility as well as complete details you will get to see inside this article
Also Read: Ehsaas Program 25000 CNIC Check Online
Considering the current situation in the country, let us tell you that this scheme has been launched for the current beneficiaries of the Benazir Income Support Program and people involved in informal employment such as daily wage workers etc.
Eligibility Criteria for BISP Savings Scheme
Below are some of the eligibility criteria for joining the new Benazir Savings Scheme launched by the Benazir Income Support Program. Note that only those beneficiaries who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to benefit from this scheme
- Your PMT score must be between 0 to 40 to avail this scheme
- The districts selected for the first phase include Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Neelam, Lucky, Marwat, Quetta, Qila Saifullah, Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Multan, Gilgit and Astor.
- Complete details are provided below to know your eligibility and submit application under this scheme.
Complete Procedure to Apply
Benazir Income Support Program has introduced a web page for submission of applications. And the process of receiving applications is being started from today, the complete procedure of which is provided below.
- To participate in the scheme, you have to open your savings account in the bank.
- Participants of this scheme will deposit 500 to 1000 monthly in their bank account.
- The people participating in this scheme will get 40 percent of their savings from the Benazir Income Support Program.
- Remember that the duration of this scheme is two years, at the end of which you will be able to withdraw your entire amount.
- Also, remember that you cannot withdraw your original amount during this two-year period.
- While the share given by BISP and the profit given by the bank can be withdrawn.
- It is very important for you to know that you can withdraw from the scheme at any time but re-joining will not be possible until the termination of the scheme.
|Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad