BISP Payment Board Approves 25% Increase In Stipend. While presiding over the 58th meeting of Benazir Income Support Program, Federal Minister Shazia Murri made two important announcements in which Federal Minister Shazia Murri approved a 25% increase in the stipend of Benazir Income Support Program and along with this payments Also announced a new payment model for the Benazir Income Support Program, with the help of which now the payment coming from the Benazir Income Support Program will not be able to go through the bank account.
After this announcement of Shazia Murri, now from January to March you will be able to get 85 hundred rupees and also from April to June you will be able to get 9000 rupees according to the new payment model. You can withdraw from TM at any time in 24 hours and also get the payment centers of the respective banks from nine in the morning to five in the evening.
BISP Payment Important Updates
Remember who has released Benazir Kafalat as well as Benazir Education Scholarships from January to March if any of your children in your family are enrolled under Education Scholarships and If the attendance is more than 70% then you can get your children’s education scholarship as well.
Let me tell you, in the recent meeting of Benazir Income Support Program, Federal Minister Shazia Murri announced that now the money given by Benazir Income Support Program will be received through the bank account. Don’t worry so let me tell you that initially this method will be introduced as a pilot project in some cities and in the coming times it will be implemented in the whole country then all the people will get BISP Payment in their bank account.
BISP Taleemi Wazaif
The BISP Education Scholarship Program is a conditional cash transfer program for the education of children of deserving people up to the higher secondary level, created along with the Kafalat programme. Its purpose is to help those who are unable to send their children to schools and colleges due to financial issues so that they can get good education for their children in schools and colleges.
The goals of Benazir Taleemi Wazaif are as follows:
- To increase enrollment of children in schools for primary, secondary, and higher secondary education.
- To improve student attendance; To reduce school dropout rates.
- To create a long-term, sustainable awareness of the importance of primary, secondary, and higher secondary education among BISP beneficiary families.
The following parties are the primary parties participating in the program’s execution:
- Provincial Education Departments
BISP Taleemi Wazaif Eligibility requirements
Children must meet the following requirements in order to participate in the Benazir TaleemiWazaif programme:
- Children of BISP Kafalat Beneficiaries who are Active
- A kid must be between the ages of 4 and 12 to register in primary school.
- Children must be between the ages of 8 and 18 to engage in secondary education.
- Children must be between the ages of 13 and 22 to engage in higher secondary education.
For more information visit BISP Official Website.