BISP New Payment Without Biometric
BISP New Payment: Benazir Income Support Program has issued a crucial directive outlining the detailed process for obtaining financial assistance without the need for biometric verification. This guideline addresses the concern that individuals were facing difficulties receiving aid money if their thumbprints or fingerprints had not been verified.
To acquire your assistance funds without biometric verification, visit the BSP program office. Once there, you can attempt thumbprint verification on the machine up to eight times to facilitate your payment. It’s noteworthy that on certain occasions, the donor or representative may provide a thumbs-up signal to indicate successful verification.
In line with the latest government update from Pakistan, it is now permissible to attempt biometric verification up to eight times. In the event that difficulties persist in accessing your funds after following these steps, you can resort to the outlined procedure to ensure the receipt of your payment.
You Can Also Read It : Benazir Kafalat Program 8500 Qist Latest Update 2024
- This procedure only applies to those facing genuine biometric verification issues.
- Always update your information with BISP to ensure smooth future payments.
- For further clarification or assistance, contact your local BISP office or the official helpline.
How to Get BISP Payment Without Biometric Verification?
To receive BISP payment without utilizing fingerprint verification in the Benazir Income Support Program, adhere to the following steps:
- Visit the NADRA office in your local area to have your fingerprint verified.
- If, unfortunately, you are unable to get your fingerprint verified, bring a family member to the NADRA office to obtain your identity card.
- Proceed to the nearest BISP tehsil office.
- Upon reaching the office, engage with a representative and explain the issue regarding your unverified fingerprint.
- Individuals who receive a form from NADRA can claim their financial assistance amount by presenting the form to the representative.
- In accordance with the latest update from the BISP program, after visiting NADRA and undergoing fingerprint verification, you are provided with a form. Take this form to the BISP tehsil office. Upon presentation of the representative’s attested form, you become eligible for the program, and the aid amount is disbursed to you at that time.
BISP Biometric Verification New Update
The recent update from the Government of Pakistan regarding BISP Biometric Verification indicates that individuals encountering issues with their fingerprints can seek resolution by visiting their local tehsil office. In the event that challenges persist even after visiting the tehsil office, the complete office address and contact number are provided below.
If you encounter any difficulties, it is now possible to address and resolve all concerns from the comfort of your home. The Tehsil Office representative in your area is equipped to promptly resolve any issues, playing a crucial role in facilitating the disbursement of assistance funds to eligible individuals.
As per the latest update from the BISP program, the government of Pakistan has discontinued the requirement for matriculation verification. This article introduces a new method that allows you to register for the program and receive aid without undergoing matriculation verification. In the event that you encounter any issues, you have the option to contact the BISP tehsil office in your local area, where you can seek assistance and resolve any concerns.
It’s important to note that if you are facing biometric verification problems, visiting the tehsil office in your area provides a solution. The representative at the tehsil office is equipped to address and resolve biometric issues, and you can receive your assistance amount on the spot. Carefully read the article as it outlines all the methods that can prove highly beneficial for your registration or grant application.
|Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|Official BISP website