Benazir Kafalat 8500 New Update
Hello everyone, viewers, under Benazir Kafalat program, not Rs 8,500, not Rs 9 thousand, but up to Rs 17,500, have you received Rs 17,500? If not, who will be given Rs. 17,500? I will tell you how you can do it. Get it. Along with this, we are going to share with you the great news about the money for children studying in school under Benazir Education Scholarships, including all the details. In the same post, viewers will share with you, and we will tell you.
We inform you that under the Benazir Taleemi wazaif, payment for children from July to September has also been suspended. The example of educational scholarships has been stopped; all children are still deprived of this payment, so many people are worried in this regard. Since the children’s money has completely stopped, this program has also been cancelled.
BISP 17500 Double Payment
Because the Benazir taleemi wazaif is a program that will continue until the end of the kafalat program, we are going to inform you with great news that starting on the 22nd of the same month, the double quota of education scholarships for children from July to September will begin. and October to December is going to reach your account; therefore, all of you must be ready.
God willing, you will be informed that these payments have already started in the accounts of all of you. Let us tell you that if before If before you received 10,000 as payments for children, this time you will receive 20,000, which means that you will be provided with double child quotas. Regarding the Benazir Kafalat program, she heard the news at the beginning that not only rupees.
Finally, which people are receiving help, and how do they get such a large amount of help? First of all, you must understand that this is not a new program; it is not a separate program; it is the same benign sponsorship program under which you are provided with a fee of 8500. rupees or a fee of 9000 rupees.
Benazir Taleemi Wazifa Updates
Incidentally, all the people whose payment of Rs 9 lakhs from July to September was suspended will now be given a double payment, wherein Rs 9 lakhs and Rs 8,500 will be provided to all these people. In fact, their previous payment of Rs 9,000 was stopped, and earlier they were worried that our money had been stopped, but this is not the case.
Now they are giving them the good news in the form of a double payment that they will receive. 17500 rupees in the same way, let me tell you once again because the government has told you earlier that those who have received this message from 8171 must do it again, otherwise your money will be stopped. If you are going, these people are asked to take their dynamic survey by December 31 and update all their information.
By the way, this survey will continue even after December 31. December is told that they should not be negligent in this; because of negligence, they will suffer. a big loss, you will be completely blocked from this program, and then you will not be able to be a part of this program, so your dynamic survey is mandatory.
Benazir Kafalat Program Check CNIC
To check if you are eligible for the Benazir Kafalat Program, you can use the following methods:
- SMS: Send an SMS to 8171 with the text “CNIC” followed by your CNIC number.
- Website: Visit the Benazir Income Support Program website (www.bisp.gov.pk) and click on the “Benazir Kafalat Program” tab. Enter your CNIC number in the “Payee Check” section.
- Call Center: Call the Benazir Income Support Program Call Center at 0800-1111.
8171 SMS Method:
To check your eligibility via SMS, follow these steps:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Write the following message:
- CNIC [Your CNIC number]
- Send the message to 8171.
- You will receive a response from Benazir Income Support Program within a few minutes. The response will indicate whether you are eligible for the program and, if so, the amount of your monthly stipend.
To check your eligibility using the website, follow these steps:
- Go to the Benazir Income Support Program website (www.bisp.gov.pk).
- Click on the “Benazir Kafalat Program” tab.
- Enter your CNIC number in the “Payee Check” section.
- Click the “Verify” button.
- You will see a message indicating whether you are eligible for the program and, if so, the amount of your monthly stipend.
Call center method:
To verify your eligibility using the call center, follow these steps:
- Call the Benazir Income Support Program Call Center at 0800-1111.
- When prompted, enter your CNIC number.
- Wait for the representative to provide you with your eligibility status.
Apart from having a valid CNIC number, you must also meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Benazir Kafalat Program:
- You must be a Pakistani citizen.
- You must be a woman over 18 years old.
- Your household income must be below the poverty line.
- If you are eligible for the program, you will need to register for the Benazir Income Support Program. You can do this by visiting the nearest BISP office or calling the call center.
Benazir Kafalat program beneficiaries receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 2,000. The stipend is intended to help recipients meet their basic needs, such as food, clothing, and shelter.