Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online
8171 Ehsaas Program Benazir Income Support Program has been restarted by the Government of Pakistan. The decision to restart this program has been made in view of the recent rising poverty in the country. In order to control poverty as soon as possible and pave the way for the eradication of poverty in the country, these two programs provide comprehensive assistance to the poor and deserving people in the country by registering them.
To help them financially with the help of various assistance programs to provide them with information on how to get the money so that they do not face any problem while getting the money and get their full amount. With this determination, the government of Pakistan is working day and night for the welfare of people with the help of benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program.
بینظیر اِنکم سپورٹ پروگرام کی جانب سے تمام پیغامات صرف8171 کے ذریعے ہی بھیجے جاتے ہیں۔ دوسرے نمبرز سے بھیجے گئے تمام پیغامات جعلی ہیں۔
If you are one of the poor people who are willing to join the Ehsaas program and get this assistance money, then there is a very good news for you, now you can complete your online registration at home online registration. The objective of starting the program is to ensure access to all such information by making all such poor people a part of the program as well as provide assistance money.
Also Read: BISP Payment Latest Update September 2023
How to Apply for the Ehsaas Program by SMS
If you wish to register for the Ehsaas Program online but are unsure of the procedure, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
- Start by visiting the official website of the Ehsaas Program, specifically designed by the Government of Pakistan for registration purposes.
- Once on the website, locate and click on the registration form.
- The registration form will appear on your screen. Fill out the required information in the form. This typically includes your ID card number and phone number. If you intend to apply for educational scholarships for your children, you may also need to provide their birth certificates.
- After completing the registration form, submit it on the same website.
- Wait for some time, and you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number indicating that you have successfully registered. You will be eligible to receive your benefits after a few days.
- If, for any reason, your registration is not completed or encounters issues, you can revisit the registration form within 24 hours and resubmit your information.
This process should guide you through the online registration for the Ehsaas Program, ensuring you can access the assistance you need.
8171 Ehsaas Program
If you want to do your online registration and eligibility check within Ehsaas program through SMS then this is the easiest procedure for you. Because many people had to go to the Benazir Income Support Program office to complete their registration and check their eligibility, here they had to stand in lines for hours and then go and provide them with their information.
Considering this problem, SMS service has been launched by the Government of Pakistan to check online registration and eligibility/ this procedure will prove to be very useful for those who know how to use mobile. Because for this you will not need to go to the office and you will be able to do all the work sitting at home.
To check the eligibility, you have to write your ID card number and send it to the number 8171 issued by the Benazir Income Support Program. After which all information related to your eligibility and registration will be provided in full detail within the answer. You can create ease for yourself by following this procedure.
www.ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk online registration 2023
If you receive a notice of ineligibility for the Ehsaas Program, it’s important to ensure that you meet the program’s criteria. Here’s what you should do:
- Wait for 24 hours, and then resend your ID card number through SMS for re-evaluation.
- Once you qualify for the program, you can collect your funds from your local justice center. If this is inconvenient for you, you can visit any branch of HBL (Habib Bank Limited) for assistance.
- Alternatively, you can register yourself by visiting the official website of NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) or by going to your local NADRA office.
- When visiting NADRA, provide your name, identity card number, and complete address of your residence. You should receive a confirmation message within 24 hours, confirming your registration.
- Once registered, the funds will be released to you shortly.
- If you wish to receive the funds, you will need to provide your information. Afterward, your eligibility will be assessed, and you will be informed whether you qualify for the program or not. If you are eligible, you can proceed to collect your funds. If not, you will be provided with the reasons for ineligibility, and in that case, you should reinitiate your registration process.
Following these steps should help you navigate the Ehsaas Program‘s eligibility and registration process effectively.
Some important information
It is important to provide your correct information while completing the registration by going to the Benazir Income Support Program office. During verification, if the information provided by you is found to be false, legal action may be taken against it, so complete your registration and provide your original information to be eligible for the program.
Apart from this, it is important for you to know that you must provide the mobile number registered in your name while completing the registration. Remember the number provided should not be of Telenor. Because SMS service is not available for customers who are using Telenor network.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official website||8171 Web Portal|