FORMER Prime Minister Imran Khan started this program, Wazir E Azam Relief Package 5566, to provide help and support to his citizens. This program was started during the corona epidemic in 2020. In order to provide a special discount on the purchase of all food items to the affected people Through this Ehsaas Rashan program, poor people will get a special discount on all food items. Later, Prime Minister Imran Khan started the Prime Minister’s relief package code 5566 to show it to the shopkeeper.
Wazir E Azam Relief Package
Through this program, needy and deserving families can purchase Atta, Ghee, and Cheeni at a discount. Wazir E Azam Shehbaz Sharif Ehsaas program continues to help more needy and impoverished families. As part of the Ehsaas Rashan program, Nadra plays an important role in providing accurate information needed to serve families or individuals.
The Rashan program provides a suitable configuration that BISP and NSER produced. This program is implemented through utility stores in Pakistan. Utility stores receive subsidies and, as a result, sell food to low-income and needy families at a subsidized rate. When purchasing food, public service stores allow discounts of 20% and 40%.
Objectives of the Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566
Every Ehsaas program has some internal goals and objectives. Beyond the goals of typical Pakistani society, the Ehsaas Wazir E-Azam program also tries to achieve some goals.
These are some of the main objectives of the Ehsaas Assistance Program:
- The main objective is to provide food subsidies and assistance to poor and needy families.
- Reduce the cost of foods whose rates are increasing day by day.
- The aim is to reduce the financial stress of poor families whose income is low and who cannot purchase Rashan at high prices.
- Its objective is to increase food security.
- The objective is to increase purchasing power.
Eligibility Criteria for the Wazir E Azam Relief Package 5566
The government has established specific criteria for this program to ensure that the benefits reach those who truly need them. The following is a list of requirements for eligibility in the Rashan Program:
- The applicant must be registered with the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
- The applicant’s income must be less than RS 30,000.
- The applicant is not allowed to own any property.
- People who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic and cannot afford expensive kitchen items
Online Registration Method Wazir E Azam Relief Package 5566
The government streamlines the registration process by introducing an online web portal. This platform brings together all the deserving people on a single platform to fulfill their needs.
Step by step procedure for online registration:
- Visit the official website of the Ehsaas Wazir E Azam relief package.
- After visiting the website tab about Relief Package 5566,
- Click the register button.
- After completing the registration form, you will receive a code or password.
- Then use this password to apply for food subsidies for kitchen items at the utility store.
Registration for the Wazir E Azam Program Via SMS (5566):
There are a large number of people who cannot use online applications or do not have access to them. This is the easiest registration method:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Send a text message to 5566.
- Send your CNIC to 5566.
- You will then receive a password via SMS.
- This password will be required to purchase food subsidies at utility stores.
How do I register for Utility Store 5566?
If you want to open a utility store in any city, you must be knowledgeable about the subject and familiar with the USC terms and conditions. When you get permission to open a store, pay the registration fee, and then a security fee will be returned to you.
There are requirements to get a subscription to the Wazir E Azam relief package for a utility store.
- You can participate in the 5566 program if you sell RS 300,000 every month.
- Only in urban areas is it possible to open a utility store if it sells RS 200,000 per month.
- The minimum monthly requirement for shop owners in ruling areas is RS 100,000.
Details are needed to Register for Utility Store 5566?
You must fill out a form with the additional information listed below to register for a subscription to Utility Store 5566. The government provides access to utility stores to scan the code; If people are already registered in the Ehssas Rashan Programme, there is no need to register again. The merchant will automatically receive 8% of the commission.
Details for registration to open a Utility Store:
- Full Name
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- Received OTP Code
- Shop Name
- Shop Address
- Nearest Branch of the National Bank of Pakistan
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
Please contact the helpline if you want to know more about Wazir E Azam Help Program 5566 or if you are having trouble getting your password. If you are looking for the contact number of Wazir e Azam House, please call 051-9206111.
The government started this initiative, Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566, to help the poor and deserving people. The goal is to provide food subsidies to deserving people who cannot afford to buy basic necessities at increasing prices. This program is a valuable resource for low-income families in Pakistan.