Prime Minister’s Youth Business & Agriculture Loan Scheme
The Government of Pakistan has launched the PM Youth Loan Scheme for Business and Agriculture to provide business opportunities to the young generation and to start small businesses. It aims to develop the small scale business sector to reduce poverty across Pakistan.
Prime Minister Youth Business and Agriculture Loan Scheme provides loans with low mark-up on easy installments with the help of 15 commercial Islamic and SME banks in Pakistan.
All Pakistani youth who are between 21 years to 45 years of age and have business ability can apply for this program. I will provide you with the complete application procedure. Remember you can apply for this program online only.
Also Register for: E-Rozgar – Freelancing Training Program Online Registration 2023
Eligibility Criteria for PM Youth Loan Scheme
Some conditions have been laid down to join the Prime Minister Youth Business Agriculture Loan Scheme, the following conditions have been mentioned below.
- You must have a computerized ID card.
- Your age should be between 21 years to 45 years.
- Along with being a Pakistani citizen, you must also have business ability.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to get a loan for an IT or commerce business and your education is at least matriculation.
- Farmers will be classified according to SBP’s “Indicative Credit Limits & Eligible Items for Agriculture Financing 2020” in the case of agriculture. (Accessible at https://www.sbp.org.pk/acd/2020/C1.pdf on the SBP website.)
What types of loans can be availed under PM Youth Loan Scheme?
The loan disbursed under the Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme is divided into the following tiers.
Tier 2 and Tier 3
- (T2): Above Rs 0.5 million and upto Rs 1.5 million.
- (T3): Above Rs 1.5 million and upto Rs 7.5 million
Security Requirements for Prime Minister’s Youth loan scheme?
In terms of security, the following will apply:
- T2: Clean (secured solely by the borrower’s personal guarantee).
- T3: In line with bank policy.
- Vehicle(s) with T2 and T3 financing will be used as collateral.
Required Documents for PM Youth Loan Scheme:
- Passport size picture
- Computerized CNIC
- Educational Certificate
- Experience Certificate(s) (if applicable)
- License/Registration with Chamber or Trade Body (if applicable)
How to apply for pm youth loan Scheme?
A very easy method has been introduced to apply under the Prime Minister Youth Business and Agriculture Loan Scheme. You can apply online for the PM Youth Loan Scheme through the established PM Youth Portal. You will be glad to know that the application form is available in both English and Urdu.
You can apply online with the help of the link provided below and get a loan for your business easily on terms.
Those persons who submitted applications within the previous phase are informed that no action could be taken on their application. Because the Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme was being reviewed to make it easier. Now again the government of Pakistan has started the Prime Minister Youth Business and Agriculture Loan Scheme. If you are willing to get a loan, you can submit the application again. The applications are being received online, the complete details of which are provided above.
|Register Complaint||Click Here|
|Official Website URL||https://pmyp.gov.pk/|
How can one apply under Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme?
You can apply online at the following link/ address: https://pmyp.gov.pk/bankform/newapplicantform
Can women also apply under Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme?
Yes, women also apply under Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme.
Can government employees apply for Prime Minister Youth Loans?
No. Government employees are strictly barred from applying under this scheme.