Honda CD 70 2024 latest price In Pakistan
Honda CD 70 2024: The number of Honda company is the number one among the companies selling the most motorbikes in Pakistan. Honda’s best-selling CD 70 has been in the hearts of Pakistanis since its inception. Despite various changes, this two-wheeler is still ruling the Pakistani roads, which is a testament to the success of the Honda company.
Honda’s CD Seventy is still the top priority of Pakistanis due to its robustness, fuel efficiency, and easy availability of all parts. Honda CD 70 is the number one selling motorcycle in Pakistan. Although if seen its price has increased tremendously compared to last year but still it is the first priority at the time of purchase.
Since its introduction in 1984 in Pakistan, the Honda CD 70 has consistently maintained its position as one of the best-selling models, commanding the streets with its enduring popularity, even without undergoing significant alterations.
Honda CD 70 2024
The venerable motorcycle manufacturer of the nation has unveiled a fresh iteration of the CD 70, maintaining its signature design with a novel touch – a new blue sticker, alongside the established color choices.
Key features of the Honda CD70 persist, with only adjustments to the bike’s fuel tank and side covers, and gratifyingly, no corresponding hike in its price. Originally introduced in the 1980s, after nearly four decades, the CD 70, along with its counterpart, the CG 125 model, continues to assert its dominance in the local market and retains its esteemed position with the highest resale value.
Honda CD 70 2024 Price October 2023
|Honda CD 70||Rs157,900|
|Honda CD 70 Dream||Rs 168,900|
Honda CD 70 2024 Fuel Average
Honda CD 70 offers an average of 50 to 60 kilometers per liter
Honda CD 70 2024 Colors
Honda CD 70 comes in Red, Black and Blue colors
Honda CD 70 2024 Specs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHC Air-Cooled
- Displacement: Approximately 72cc
- Bore & Stroke: 47.0 x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 8:8:1
- Starting System: Kick Start
- Transmission: 4-Speed Constant Mesh
Chassis and Dimensions:
- Frame Type: Backbone Type
- Ground Clearance: 136mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.5 liters
- Fuel Type: Petrol (Gasoline)
- Fuel Consumption: 55.0 KM/L
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Rear Suspension: Swing Arm
- Front Brake: Drum Type
- Rear Brake: Drum Type
- Front Tire: Size and type (e.g., 2.25 – 17 4 PR)
- Rear Tire: Size and type (e.g., 2.50 – 17 4 PR)
- Ignition System: CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition)
- Battery: Voltage and capacity