Ehsaas Program 12000 Online Apply
In relation to the Ehsaas Program 12000 Online Apply, a new update has come out from the government of Pakistan, now all the poor and deserving people will be provided with an aid amount of twelve thousand rupees. How can you register in this program and get this assistance money, you will be provided complete details, remember this time the government has decided to give 12,000 rupees, this amount will be provided to you quickly without any hindrance. For this you have to complete the registration as soon as possible.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Ehsaas program to get information about your registration, where you have to enter your ID card number and get information about your eligibility. If you are found eligible while checking the eligibility, you will be able to get your money, in case of ineligibility, you will have to complete re-registration for which complete details will be provided below.
Ehsaas 8171 Program New Update 2023
After the new update regarding the Ehsaas program, it has been revealed that such persons who were previously disqualified for some reason and could not join the program have now been re-admitted to the program and provided with an amount of 12 thousand rupees. This time, this amount will be paid through a new method for which you will have to open your bank account. And you have to complete your registration after which your money will be transferred to your account if you are eligible.
To complete your registration, you can visit any Ehsaas Program or Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office near you, where you will be registered after providing complete details. Remember, people who have ID card will be present only they will be registered in the program After completion of registration you will be informed about the eligibility through SMS 8171.
Also Read: Ehsaas Program 25000 BISP
8171 Ehsaas Program New Payment Method
This time a new procedure has been introduced for payment of Ehsaas Program and Benazir Income Support Program. For which the pilot phase program has been started, within the pilot phase, people’s bank accounts are being opened in some districts through which payments will be made to them. After the complete success of the pilot phase, the system will be rolled out across the country and then the money will be transferred to you through your bank account.
To get complete details about this, you can go to your nearest Ehsaas Program or Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office and get complete information from the limited representative there. Remember you can top up your account in any nearby bank account. For which you must refer to Benazir’s office for complete information and advice.
Eligibility Criteria of Ehsaas Program
Individuals interested in registering for the Ehsaas Program 12000 must adhere to specific criteria. It is crucial to note that the program provides assistance money based on these criteria, and meeting them is essential to qualify for aid. To receive assistance in this program, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Income Requirement: Individuals or families with a monthly income of less than 40 thousand are eligible for this program.
- Poverty Score: Families with a poverty score of less than 30 percent will be included in this program.
- Widows: Widows are eligible for this program. However, widows must possess their husband’s death certificate. If a widow lacks her husband’s death certificate, she will not qualify for this program.
- Pregnant Women: Pregnant women are also eligible for this program.
- Land Ownership: Individuals owning more than two acres of property will not be eligible for this program.
To obtain all the necessary information and register for the program, you can visit the tehsil office in your area. Make sure to meet these criteria to ensure your eligibility for the Ehsaas Program 12000 and receive the assistance you need.
Required Documents of Ehsaas Program
To enroll in the Ehsaas Program 12000, individuals are required to provide specific documents. To ensure eligibility, you must bring the following documents to your local Tehsil office:
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card): You must have your own CNIC.
- Widows: If you are a widow, you must present a certificate related to your husband.
- Disabled Persons: If you are a disabled person, you need to provide your disabled person’s certificate.
- General Population: For individuals who do not fall into the above categories, you should have your national identity card.
- Transgender Individuals: Transgender individuals are required to present their new identity card that reflects both male and female gender.
- Children’s Bay Form: If you are applying on behalf of your children, you must possess your children’s Bay Form.
Ensure that you have these documents in order to complete your registration for the Ehsaas Program 12000. Failure to provide the necessary documentation may result in exclusion from the program.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official BISP website||bisp.gov.pk|