Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 25000 New Update
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 25000: The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program has been restarted by the Government of Pakistan. This program was created for the people affected by the Corona virus and floods and now its registration has been restarted. 12 thousand rupees will be given to the deserving family on Eid after registering under this program.
Its registration has been officially started and this is instant cash program this money will be paid to you before eid if you want to get this money then complete your registration as soon as possible.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program has been organized by the Government of Pakistan to provide financial assistance to the people badly affected by the Corona virus and floods. Under this program, financial assistance is provided to the affected families so that they can lead their lives in a stable way.
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program has been designed in such a way that the poor and deserving families can easily transfer the relief money as soon as possible under the existing digital system.
Also Read: BISP 9000 New Payment latest Update 2023
- The person who is applying must be poor.
- The applicant is a jobless person.
- The woman whose husband is died.
- An old person can also apply for this program.
How to apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
Follow these procedures to apply for the Ehsaas emergency cash programme.
- Start by completing the provided form.
- Add your phone number and ID card.
- A message will be sent to you if you qualify.
- After that, head to HBL Bank to get your funds.
There is another to register for this program.
- Send your ID card to 8171.
- Send your ID card from your own sim.
- They will send you a confirmation message.
Also Read: Benazir Card New Update June 2023
Document for Appling
These documents are required for applying to this program.
- National ID Card.
- The contact number that is registered on your CNIC.
- Email (optional).
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Official website||8171 Web Portal|