Ehsaas 9000 New Installment Notification
Ehsaas 9000 New Payment: The Ehsaas Program works as a federal social safety net in Pakistan that plays an important role in providing cash transfers to the poor and vulnerable sections. It is the largest cash transfer program to help the poor. More than 9 million families benefit and live prosperous lives by receiving this financial assistance. The main objective of this program is to lift the weaker sections of Pakistan out of poverty and empower women. Registration for the Ehsaas Program to improve human outcomes has been reopened.
Also Read: BISP Program 2 Families Eligible
And it also indicates how much payment you will receive this time. Only those families who are registered in the program and have the ability to meet the criteria established by the program can obtain financial assistance from this program. This article will tell you the following criteria for this program by which your eligibility can be assessed: To improve the distribution of aid, several cash centers have been created where beneficiaries can withdraw money after ensuring biometric verification.
Ehsaas 9000 New Payment Registration
All families who were left out of the previous survey regarding the latest updates to the Ehsaas program can now re-register for this program through a new survey. The survey procedure has been changed to improve the survey system. Because of the first survey method, people had to face a lot of difficulties, and many families could not take their survey. That’s why the government has created the Benazir Income Support Program office for the NSER survey.
You can go and take your survey at any time. After the survey, the process is assured, and you can easily get the financial assistance of 9,000 If people with disabilities and widows also want to register, they can also join this program by completing the survey. Those who have already completed their service and received an SMS from 8171 for the amount of 9000 can go to the cash center to collect the amount.
Required Document For Registration
At the time of registration, you need these few documents, which you need to present to the representative of the Benazir office. Make sure you bring these documents with you so that you do not have to visit the office again and again and complete your registration in one go. The documents required for registration are mentioned below.
- National Identity Card of Incorporated
- Also household information, including the number of family members and household bills.
- Then your monthly income certificate and your PMT score list
- A disability certificate is required for disabled people.
- If a widow wants to register for this program, she must present her husband’s death certificate.
- And lastly, at least one sim-up name must be registered in your CNIC.
This program provides certain criteria for beneficiary families. If you meet these criteria, then you may be eligible to receive financial assistance from this program. Here are some criteria provided by BISP from which you can estimate your eligibility:.
- Assistance will be provided only to poor and needy families.
- Their monthly salary is between 25 and 30,000, and their poverty score is less than 30%.
- People with disabilities are also included in this program; they must present a disability certificate.
- Similarly, widows are also registered in this program; they must obtain their husband’s death certificate.
- No member of the beneficiary’s family must be a government employee.
- And you also don’t have any passports in your name and have never been abroad.
- And the minimum number of people in your household must be more than six.
|Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|8171 Web Portal