Ehsaas 8171 New Registration Form
Ehsaas 8171 New Registration Form: Ehsaas program was designed in 2019. This program was started by Imran Khan. This program started during the days of coronavirus. When all Pakistanis stayed home and their businesses were destroyed, poverty rates in Pakistan also increased.
Because of this, people were very worried, then the Ehsaas. The program became a ray of hope that helped many families financially and provided them with cash as financial aid every three months.
The purpose of providing this financial assistance is to provide financial support to poor families to meet their basic needs. But now it has been decided to start again in 2024. If you also want to benefit from this program, this is a golden opportunity for you.
As the survey has been reopened by 2024, you can go to the nearest Tehsil office to take the survey and be eligible for this programme.
NSER Dynamic Survey Registration
If you want to participate in this program, this article will tell you many ways you can follow to obtain your registration. The Ehsaas 8171 Pro program registration process has been simplified so that participating families can obtain their registration easily and do not have to do so. to face any type of problem. The first enrollment initiative in the program is the NSER survey. The NSER survey was launched in 2011.
Data were collected from all households through the NSER survey. The purpose of collecting this data is to verify your poverty score. Your poverty score determines whether you can receive financial assistance from this program. If you want to get an NSER survey, you can visit the nearest Benazir office. There are representatives at your service 24 hours a day. who will guide you and make sure you can access the cash.
Ehsaas Program Eligibility Check Process
If you have registered for the Ehsaas program and are now waiting for assistance but have not received any SMS from 8171, you need not worry at all because now you can check your eligibility and verify payment online. Follow the steps below to check the eligibility and then you can verify all your details.
- First of all, you must visit the official website of the Ehsaas program.
- In which you are already present, the official portal is provided to you here.
- With the help of this you can check your eligibility.
- You have to enter your ID in the first field of the portal
- After that, you need to enter the captcha code in the second field of the portal.
- You can then press the Know button and your eligibility will be displayed on the screen.
- After which you can go to your nearest tehsil center to get your money back.
9000 Payment Check By SMS
Another method is introduced for those who do not have access to the Internet so that those people can also check their eligibility at home. An SMS portal has been introduced for such people. If you want to check your eligibility via SMS, follow this method.
- First of all you have to go to the message inbox of your mobile phone.
- Once there you have to open a new message box.
- There you have to write your CNIC and send it to 8171.
- You will then receive a confirmation message in a couple of seconds.
- In which you will be informed about your eligibility
- If you qualify in this message
- So you can get financial help at your nearest center
|Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|8171 Web Portal