Ehsaas 8171 Received New Message
Ehsaas 8171: Ehsaas program registration has officially started if you want to register for this program. So first, you have to go to the Benazir office; after going there, you can do your registration. Those who do not receive any SMS through 8171 need not worry, as they can now do so. Check all your information online from the comfort of your home.
For this, you must go to the message inbox of your mobile phone and send your National Identity Card to 8171. You will then be immediately notified about your eligibility. If you are found eligible, you can go to the nearest tehsil office for financial assistance there after doing so. Biometric verification can get this amount.
Ehsaas Program Today’s Latest Update
In this article, you are informed about all the updates of Ehsaas Program and Benazir Kafalat Program. It is very important to know this information. He received the money at the end of 2019 and those who receive such messages from 8171 are told that they must do their survey and then they have to do theirs. If they have not registered for this program before, this is a golden opportunity for them, they can take this opportunity to register themselves.
Ehsaas program registration has been made very easy. Here you will be told the easy registration methods. You can follow the method that suits you best and can complete the registration process. More than 600 tehsil offices have been established across the country for the station where you can easily do your registration. Additionally, if you want to register online, you can bring your national identification document. 8171 You will immediately receive a confirmation message informing you whether you are registered for this program or not.
How To Register For The Ehsaas 8171?
If you want to register for this program, here you will be told an easy way, which you can follow to register easily. Follow these steps to register.
- First, take your dynamic survey after visiting the nearest Tehsil office.
- A representative at the Tehsil office will conduct a dynamic survey on you.
- The Dynamics survey will collect personal data.
- You will be asked some questions, and based on these questions, you will be qualified or disqualified.
- These questions will gather information about your home.
- In which they will ask you about your monthly salary.
- And the number of your relatives will also be known.
- A few days later, they will send you an SMS to 8171.
- In which you will be told if you are registered in this program or not.
New SMS format
The new SMS format is:
- For example, if your CNIC number is 32101-1234567-8, you would send this SMS:CNIC 32101-1234567-8
After sending the SMS
- After sending the SMS, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Ehsaas 8171. If your registration is successful, the SMS will contain the following message:
- You are eligible for the Ehsaas Ration Discount Program. You can get Rs 1000 subsidy on purchase of flour, pulses and ghee from your nearest grocery store for a month.
- If your registration fails, the SMS will contain the following message:
- You are not eligible for the Ehsaas Ration Discount Program.
For registration assistance
If you need help with the registration process, you can contact the Ehsaas website, helpline 0800-22000 or the nearest Ehsaas Registration Center.
|Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|8171 Web Portal
This program is designed to eradicate poverty because poverty has become a serious problem and people do not have enough resources to meet their basic needs, so the government of Pakistan has provided financial support to them under the Ehsaas program. It has been decided to help them through this program, and they will receive a financial aid of 8500 every three months.
Apart from this, scholarships will also be given to those families who cannot cover the educational expenses of their children. To reduce their burden, their children will be provided with a higher education, and they will also be given stipend money so that they can access education. superior. and improve the future of Pakistan.