Ehsaas Program Released Installment
The Ehsaas program has been giving financial support to needy families and low-income groups who are fulfilling their basic needs and living a better life in the society by getting regular payments from the program. If you are also facing difficulties in meeting your basic needs, then this is a great chance for you. You can join this program and get money from it.
Its registration is very simple now. You can go to your closest tehsil office and register there. Then you have to take a survey where a representative will ask you some questions that you have to answer honestly. Because your registration will depend on this information. After registering, you have to check your eligibility. Once you are eligible, you can go to your nearest tehsil office and collect your payment.
Also Read: Benazir 10500 Payment For Eligible Families
Tehsil Office New Registration For Ehsaas
The Ehsaas program registration has been made transparent by the government of Pakistan by setting up more than 600 Tehsil offices across the country. You can easily register at any Benazir Income Support Program office in your district. If you have already registered for this program and you are having trouble getting the money, then you don’t have to worry at all. This article will explain the whole process from registration to getting money in detail.
You can either visit the closest tehsil office or call the helpline to register your complaint. The tehsil office also has a survey process where representatives are ready to help you 24/7. You can also check your eligibility at home if there is no Benazir Income Support Program office in your area. To check, you just have to send your National Identity Card to 8171. Then you can go to any HBL branch to collect the amount.
Who Is Eligible For New Payment?
The Ehsaas program has set some criteria for the eligible families. If you meet these criteria, you can get financial protection and financial aid from this program. So the most important step is to check your eligibility. If you want to keep getting financial aid from this program, you have to follow the standards of the program. Here are some eligibility requirements to help you check your eligibility.
- This program is only for the poor and only the needy and deserving people can get the financial assistance.
- If you have any job, your monthly income should be between 25 to 30 thousand.
- Besides this, your household bill should be between 10 thousand.
- And you should not have any vehicle or personal property in your name.
- The size of your land should not be more than two acres.
- Your PMT score must be lower than the criteria of the program.
- Your identity card should have at least one SIM in your name.
- And none of your family members should have a government job.
Check Through CNIC Your Ehsaas Payment
Ehsaas Program Released Installment: To get financial assistance from the Ehsaas program, you have to register yourself and check your eligibility first. If you are not sure how to check your eligibility, then you will be happy to know that the government of Pakistan has provided the procedure to check eligibility, and you don’t have to wait in long lines.
Here you will learn a way to check your eligibility online at home. If you want to check your eligibility online, you have to follow some of the steps that we have given. After that, you will be able to check your eligibility easily. Follow the few steps below to check your eligibility.
- First, you have to go to the SMS box of your mobile phone.
- Then, you have to type your National Identity Card and send it to 8171.
- And this message has to be sent from the registered SIM on your national identity card.
- If you send this message from a different phone number, you may face consequences.
- So don’t make any errors in this process that will cause you problems.
- As soon as you send your National Identity Card to 8171, your information will be forwarded to Benazir’s office.
- After that, you will receive an SMS from 8171 telling you about your eligibility.
|Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
|8171 Web Portal