BISP Kafalat Payment: The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) plays a crucial role in providing financial assistance to underprivileged families in Pakistan. With the end of the year approaching, many beneficiaries are eager to learn about the BISP Kafalat Funds December disbursement. In order to end the eagerness of all such people, let me tell you that the Benazir Income Support Program has released the final amount of the year. Here’s a comprehensive guide with additional information: New Update Check 8171 PMT Score
BISP Kafalat Payment Disbursement Date and Amount:
Let us inform you that the Benazir Income Support Program has released the previous installment of the Benazir Kafalat Program from October to December. All the registered persons can go to their nearest payment centers, HBL ATM, or connect agents and provide their ID card number to receive their money. All the people receiving money are requested to obtain a receipt for the money after receiving it. Apart from this, it is very important for you to know that you do not have to pay any kind of fee to get this amount. But if any person demands any kind of fee from you, then you can report it by calling the helpline of the Benazir Income Support Program.
Control room enabled for filing complaints
The control rooms have been re-activated as soon as the amount of the sponsorship program has been released by the Benazir Income Support Program. Their aim is to solve the problems faced by the people immediately so that the program can be made transparent. Beneficiaries can register their complaints on the following WhatsApp numbers. Contact:
- Punjab: 5365469-0325
- Sindh: 9171917-0305
- Balochistan: 5365469-0325
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: 5365476-0325
Eligibility and targeting:
To be eligible for BISP Kafalat, families must:
- Be registered with the Benazir National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER).
- Have an income below the poverty line.
- Meet specific targeting criteria, including having:
- Disabled individuals
- Pregnant women
- Children under the age of 12
- Elderly individuals
- Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 NADRA
Multiple payment methods:
Beneficiaries can choose their preferred method of receiving Kafalat funds:
- Direct bank transfer: Funds are deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- HBL biometric ATM: Beneficiaries can withdraw their funds using their biometric information at any HBL ATM.
- Connect Agents: You can also visit your nearest Connect Agents to collect the amount of the Benazir Kafalat Program.
Checking Payment Status:
Several ways exist to check the payment status:
- BISP Website: Enter your CNIC number on the website (https://bisp.gov.pk/) to access your payment history.
- BISP Mobile App: Download the BISP app from the Google Play Store or App Store and use your CNIC number to log in and check your status.
- SMS: Text your CNIC number to 8171 to receive an SMS with your payment status.
- Call Center: Contact the BISP helpline at 0800-26477 for assistance.
If you haven’t received your payment or have encountered any issues, you can:
- Contact the BISP helpline at 0800-26477.
- Visit your nearest BISP office.
- Submit a complaint through the BISP website’s “Grievance Redressal” section.
Recent Updates and Initiatives:
BISP continuously strives to improve its services and expand its reach. Here are some recent developments:
- Increase in Kafalat amount: In April 2023, the government increased the monthly Kafalat amount from PKR 8,000 to PKR 8,500.
- Digitalization efforts: BISP has implemented various digital initiatives to improve transparency and efficiency, including online registration, biometric verification, and mobile app-based services.
- Expansion of program coverage: BISP is actively working to expand its program coverage to reach more deserving families across Pakistan.
- BISP Website: https://bisp.gov.pk/
- BISP Toll-Free Number: 0800-26477
Remember, staying informed about the BISP Kafalat program and its developments ensures timely access to crucial financial support for eligible families.