BISP 8171 NSER Registration
BISP 8171 NSER survey registration has been restarted through which 9 million poor and deserving people will be re-inducted into the program by the Government of Pakistan. All such persons who were previously disqualified for any reason or were not found eligible in the previous survey have this golden opportunity to join the Benazir Income Support Program after completing their survey.
Benazir Income Support Program has established Dynamic Registration Centers in all Tehsils across Pakistan if your household was not included in the previous survey or you were declared ineligible in the survey. Now your financial situation is not eligible and you wish to change the family information in the survey then you can change your information by visiting the BISP Dynamic Registration Center located in your Tehsil.
While completing the survey or changing your information within the survey remember to provide valid mobile number in your name during the survey so that Benazir Income Support Program can inform you about eligibility via SMS.
Also remember that Telenor users have stopped receiving messages from Benazir Income Support Program so make sure you are not a Telenor user while providing the mobile number.
Required Documents For NSER Survey
Persons visiting Benazir Registration Centers for National, Social and Economic Registry are requested to bring the following documents with them:
- National Identity Card
- Children’s Nadra ‘B’ Form
- Household electricity and gas bill
NSER Survey Registration Process
Enrollment in the National Socio-Economic Registry is mandatory to be a part of any program by the Benazir Income Support Program. In which information of households is collected through survey registration on the basis of which socio-economic status is determined. Which is used not only by Benazir Income Support Program but also by other social and cultural institutions.
The following is the procedure for joining the Benazir Income Support Program by going to the established Dynamic Registration Center and taking the survey.
- After receiving the message from the Benazir Income Support Program, visit the Dynamic Registration Center according to the date and time.
- You must bring your National Identity Card and Child Bay Form while coming to complete the survey.
- Get the token from the representative at the registration desk and wait your turn.
- When it is your turn, visit the registration desk.
- The representative at the registration desk will ask you questions containing socio-economic information such as family members and health related questions.
- After completing the questions, you will be asked to put your thumb on the affidavit stating that the information provided is correct.
- Remember that providing false information may result in legal action being taken against you.
- After that you will be provided with a survey receipt and you will also receive a survey completion message from 8171.
In this way, you can complete your survey by going to the Dynamic Registration Center established by Benazir Income Support Program. After verification, eligible families will be declared eligible.
NSER Registration Check By CNIC
You can check your eligibility after completing the survey from the Dynamic Registration Center to join Benazir Income Support Program. Which is very important after completing the survey so that you can know if you have been qualified within the program or not.
To check your eligibility you can use BISP 8171 web portal launched by Benazir Income Support Programme. In which you will be able to check your eligibility easily after entering your ID card number.
What is the NSER Survey?
The NSER Survey, which stands for National Socio-Economic Registry Survey, is a comprehensive data collection initiative conducted by the government to gather information on the socio-economic status of households in the country.
How can I check NSER registration eligibility through CNIC?
You can get complete information about NSE registration by SMSing your ID card number to 8171.
What documents are required for NSER survey?
Candidates appearing for NSER Survey should bring the following documents along with them:
National Identity Card
Children’s Nadra ‘B’ Form
Household electricity and gas bill