Benazir Nashonuma Program Registration Updates
Benazir Nashonuma Program is a program launched for pregnant women and children under which pregnant women and lactating mothers and newborns are provided with stipends on quarterly basis along with supplementary food.
The aim of the program is to support the delivery of healthy babies and to control perinatal diseases. Under this program, medical assistance is provided to pregnant women and children, and pregnant women and children are given samahi stipend ranging from two thousand rupees to 25 hundred rupees.
In the year 2022, Benazir Nashonuma program was limited to fifteen districts, but in the year 2023, its scope has been widened and now this program has been spread within 157 districts. And 487 facility centers have also been established by Benazir Income Support Program.
BISP Target population:
- Pregnant and Lactating Women (PLW)
- Children 6 – 23 months of age
Nashonuma Program Eligibility Criteria:
Certain eligibility criteria have been laid down for inclusion of beneficiaries under the Nashonuma Program which are as follows:
- Women who are part of the Kafalat program are eligible for this program.
- You must be a Pakistani citizen to be a part of the development program.
- You must have original ID card.
- It is mandatory that eligible individuals for registration under Nashonuma shall be in any of these three categories i.e.,
- Pregnant and Lactating Woman (PLW)
- Child 6 – 23 months of age in the family.
How To Register in Benazir Nashonuma Program
The process of getting registered in Benazir Nashonuma Program is very simple.
- For registration in this program you can complete your registration by going to the Development Facility Center established by Benazir Income Support Program.
- Apart from this, you can complete your registration by going to Benazir Income Support Program tehsil office
- You must carry your National Identity Card with you while going for registration.