Benazir Income Support Program
Benazir Income Support Program is conducting dynamic survey registration process to include poor and deserving people in the program. In which the poor and deserving people can become a part of the Benazir Income Support Program by completing their dynamic survey registration process. You will find the complete procedure for completing the dynamic survey and all the necessary instructions in this article.
Also read: BISP 8171 SMS Registration New update
All those people across the country who belong to the poor and deserving sections and wish to join the Benazir Income Support Program should go to their nearest BISP tehsil office and complete their dynamic survey registration process. You can become a part of the program by completing the dynamic survey. It is very important for you to know all the necessary instructions to complete the dynamic survey which are provided below with full details in this article.
Important instructions before registration process
To complete your survey registration process, first write your ID card number and send an SMS to 8171. After which you will receive a message or letter from Benazir Income Support Program on 8171. Visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office according to the date mentioned in the message or letter. Along with this, all such families who have not yet completed the survey registration process can also visit to get complete details.
Remember to carry your National Identity Card with you when you go to complete your registration process and also carry your children’s Bay Form with you when you go to the registration center.
Required Documents for Survey
- National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Children Bay Form
- Educational Certificate
- House Rent Agreement
- Residence certificate
- Gas Bill
- Electricity Bill
Complete procedure to complete registration
- Go to BISP Tehsil Office and visit the dynamic registration desk available there
- Provide your ID card and child bay form to the representative at the registration desk
- The representative there will issue you a token for survey update or survey registration
- Go inside the survey registration room by entering your number according to the token provided to you
- After entering the survey registration room, the representative there will ask you various questions containing socio-economic information to which you have to answer correctly.
- After completing the questions, you will be fingerprinted for verification
- After completing the survey registration process, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number from 8171.
After that you have to wait for a few days after complete verification the eligible households will receive an eligibility message from 8171 after which the eligible households will be able to receive the loan amount.
BISP Registration check by CNIC
The Government has also introduced a 8171 Web portal where you can get all your information including eligibility, payment details and real-time updates. You can check your all related information by following these steps.
- First of all, visit the monitoring website https://8171.bisp.gov.pk/ conducted by CNIC.
- Enter your CNIC number without dashes and fill the captch shown in the image below.
- After entering the information, click “معلوم کریں”.
- If you are eligible, you will be provided with information about updating your monthly Bisp payment.
- If you are not eligible for the Bisp program, you will be notified on your screen.
- Those who cannot verify their information through the Bisp tracking portal can track their information through Bisp tracking by the CNIC.
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|