The government of Pakistan started a program named Ehsaas to improve the financial and economic conditions of the poor and deserving people living in the backward areas of Pakistan by providing them with financial assistance. All such poor people can get financial assistance on a monthly basis because this program is only for poor and deserving people, so to join this program, it is very important to make sure that you are eligible for it. Considering this problem, the government has launched the 8171 web portal, with the help of which people can check their eligibility at home and also get any kind of compensation for getting their eligibility checked.
8171 Web Portal
The 8171 web portal is an online platform launched by the government through which people can get information about their eligibility to join Ehsaas program. Therefore, they had to go to their nearest Benazir or Ehsaas program office, and they had to wait in lines for hours before they could go and get information about their eligibility. This portal has been launched, and now people can easily get complete knowledge about their eligibility by completing a few simple steps using only their mobile or computer.
Ehsas Program 8171 Web Portal Check online
If you want to complete your registration within the Ehsaas program and want to know about your eligibility before that, you can easily follow the procedure given below to know about your eligibility.
- First, open the 8171 web portal using your mobile or computer.
- After opening the portal, enter your ID card number in the ID card number box.
- Then enter the code shown on the screen for captcha verification in the second box.
- After that, press the green-colored find button.
- After a few moments of pressing the button, complete details about your eligibility will be displayed in front of you.
Note: If you receive a message on the screen after checking the eligibility that the survey has not been completed, then you should go to your nearest Benazir Income Support Program or Ehsaas Program tehsil office and complete your registration process to join the program. You can complete your survey.
Eligibility Criteria For 8171 Ehsaas Program
Since the Ehsaas program has been launched for the poor and deserving people in view of the rising inflation and worsening situation in the country, it is very important for the government to ensure that only the poor and deserving people are eligible for this program and are benefiting from it. The government is taking a number of steps to enhance the program’s transparency system. That is why the government has set some necessary conditions for joining the Ehsaas program. Only those who fulfill these requirements will be able to get financial assistance by joining this program.
The following are some of the essential criteria set by the government to join the Ehsaas program, only those who fulfill them will be able to benefit from this program.
- You must be a Pakistani citizen to join this program.
- If you belong to the poor and deserving class, then you are the best candidate for this program.
- To join this program, make sure that no one in your family is holding a government job.
- To join this program, you must have a Pakistani identity card issued by NADRA.
- For the program Shabulit, your excused money must be less than 30 thousand rupees.
- Widows can submit their application form for registration in this program.
Required Document For Ehsaas Program 8171 Online Registration
|Certificate of income
|Certificate showing the income/salary details
|National identity card (CNIC)
|Photocopy of valid CNIC
|House rent Agreement
|Provide the police-attested agreement in case of a rented house
|Photocopy of the current utility bill
|Union council attested certificate showing the applicant’s resident
Ehsaas Program 8171 Online Registration
No online platform has been launched by the government of Pakistan to complete registration in the Ehsaas program, but you can visit your nearest Tehsil office of the Ehsaas program to complete your registration. I have provided below the complete details of all the necessary documents with which you can complete your registration. If the NSER survey is not complete, you should first go to the nearest office of the Ehsaas program and complete your NSER survey. If the survey is incomplete, you cannot register for Ehsaas program.