8171 Ehsaas Program 25000 New Update
8171 Ehsaas Program 25000 New Update: Considering the current poverty and economic situation in the country, Public Authority of Pakistan has announced to give twenty five thousand rupees to the poor and deserving people with the help of Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program.
Shahbaz Sharif emphasized that this money should be distributed especially among the flood-affected areas and the affected people of Sindh and Balochistan.
Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif while addressing an event said that we will never ignore those people who lost their lives and their property in the flood. These people will be financially supported with the help of the support program. He announced to give 25,000 to the affected people.
Ehsaas program 25000 Online Registration
Ehsaas program has started the registration process to give Rs.25,000. Flood affected people especially residents of Sindh and Balochistan can benefit from it. Those who want to get Rs.25,000 can complete their registration can get done.
To check your eligibility within the Ehsaas program, send your ID card number from your mobile to 8171. Immediately after sending the message, you will be informed about your eligibility if you have not registered yet. If not completed, you can go to Ehsaas program office and complete your registration.
Register For 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000
If you want to get Rs 25000 from Ehsaas program then its registration procedure is very easy you can get Rs 25000 after completing your registration.
- To register, first visit Benazir Income Support Program office.
- Carry your original ID card with you while going for registration.
- Go to the Benazir Income Support Program office and complete your NSER survey.
- After completing the survey you will be qualified or disqualified for this program
- In case of eligibility, you will be able to get 25 thousand rupees.
Check Your Eligibility For Ehsaas Program 25000
If you want to check your eligibility from your mobile at home, the process is very simple. There are two ways to check your eligibility.
- If you want to check your eligibility through SMS, write your ID card number and send it to 8171 from your mobile.
- While sending the message, make sure that the mobile number is registered in your name.
- Alternatively you can check your eligibility online through the same 8171 portal.
How to Get 8171 Ehsaas Program 25000
After going to the Benazir Income Support Program office and completing the survey, if you are found eligible, then as soon as you receive a message to get the money, you can withdraw your money through your nearest HBLATM. You can click on the link below to see the complete procedure.
Also Read: BISP New Payment Update 11 June 2023
Required Documents for 8171 Ehsaas Program Registration
|National Identity Card (CNIC)|
|Children Bay Form|
|House Rent Agreement|