8123 Ehsaas Rashan Registration
8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration has been started by Govt. If you are not yet registered under this program then you can complete your registration. If you have already completed your registration in Ehsaas Rashan Program, you can check your eligibility and apply again if you are not eligible.
If you want to get free Rashan from Ehsaas Rashan Program then you have to complete your registration. Some conditions have been set by the government to complete the registration. If you fulfill these conditions, you will be included in this program. SMS your ID card to 8123 to get information about your registration You are informed about your eligibility within the reply SMS.
The process of joining the Ehsaas Rashan Program has been made very easy by the government. You can use two methods for registration. In the first method, you can SMS your ID card number to 8123 and in the second method. You can complete the registration online.
Ehsaas rashan program status check
- To check the status of your Ehsaas ration application, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Ehsaas program at https://ehsaas.punjab.gov.pk/.
- Enter your CNIC number (National Identity Card number) in the designated field.
- Click on the “Track” button.
- The screen will display the status of your Ehsaas Rashan application.
- If your application is approved, you will be able to view the date and time of your appointment to collect the Rashan from the assigned distribution center.
Ehsaas tracking 8123
The Government of Pakistan is currently accepting online applications for the Ehsaas Rashan program, The purpose of which is to provide ration to poor and deserving people.
Remember that the eligible families within the Ehsaas Ration Program will be selected through the NSER survey conducted by the Ehsaas Ration Program. The Ehsaas Ration Program will cover two crore families across Pakistan. Within the survey you are qualified or disqualified based on these conditions.
- You must come from an economically disadvantaged family.
- Your monthly income should be below fifty thousand rupees.
- You must not have traveled abroad.
- You should not possess any bank accounts.
- You are receiving Ehsaas program funds for the first time.
- To enroll in the Ehsaas Rashan Program, you need to submit your identity card number, which is 8123.
- All necessary steps must be completed prior to joining the ration program.
8123 Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online
- Start by sending your ID card number to 8123 for registration in the Ehsaas program.
- After completing the first step, wait for a while, and you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile phone number.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Ehsaas Rashan Program, you will receive monetary assistance or ration support through the program.
- Initially, visit the official website of the Ehsaas Rashan Program to begin the registration process.
- Follow the instructions provided on the website and make sure to have all the necessary documents ready as requested.
- Enter your ID card number and the mobile phone number registered in your name.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will receive a message on your mobile number within a few days.
Required Documents for 8123 Rashan Program Registration
|CNIC of the head of the household||This is the most important document required for the Ehsaas Rashan Program. The CNIC of the head of the household must be valid and up-to-date.|
|Proof of residence||This can be a utility bill, a rent agreement, or a bank statement. The proof of residence must be in the name of the head of the household or a family member.|
|Family income certificate||This certificate can be issued by the local government or a recognized NGO. The family income certificate must show that the monthly income of the family is less than 50,000 PKR.|
|Photographs of the head of the household and all family members||The photographs must be recent and clear.|