7181 Ehsaas Program Registration Code
7181 is being told as the new code for Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program registration which is completely false. Registration in Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program can be done only through 8171 so don’t trust any code it can lead to fraud and fraudulent activities.
Remember that all messages related to Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program are received from 8171, so do not trust any message or call received from any other number. Rather report it by visiting your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office or by calling the helpline and filing a complaint.
So that legal action can be taken against these fraudsters and the poor and deserving people can be saved from being robbed. It is very important for you to know that the registration process is not completed through this code but only through it you can check your eligibility. Or you are notified about the assistance amount via SMS through this code.
8171 Ehsaas Program Registration
Ehsaas program is a last ray of hope for the poor and deserving people across Pakistan which can lead to the end of poverty for them. Individuals can get cash financial assistance by registering under Benazir Income Support Program and Ehsaas Program, with the help of which their future can be bright. Ehsaas Program provides assistance to poor and deserving families to meet their basic needs of life.
Also Read: Ehsaas Program Registration New Portal
The registration in this program has been officially started. If you want to check your eligibility, you can check your eligibility by SMSing your ID card number to 8171. In case of ineligibility visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office and complete your registration process to become eligible for financial assistance from the government.
How to Apply Online for Ehsaas Program 8171?
Acquiring financial aid through the Ehsaas program is now a seamless process facilitated by a user-friendly online method. To begin your journey towards assistance, adhere to these steps:
- Access the official BISP website: www.bisp.gov.pk.
- Proceed to the “Web Portal” segment.
- Locate the link titled “8171 1st post shown on 1st page Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).”
- Select “Apply Online” and accurately complete the application form. Provide essential details such as your name, CNIC number, address, phone number, and marital status.
- Thoroughly review your application, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all information.
- Finalize your submission by clicking the “Submit” button.
Following a successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message. Monitor the progress of your application through the web portal or contact the BISP helpline at 0800-26477. Upon confirmation of eligibility after review, you will be contacted for financial support.
Objectives of 8171 Ehsaas Program
The Ehsaas program has been launched with the following objectives in mind:
- Providing important financial assistance to needy and poverty-stricken families, women children and senior citizens through various programmes
- Disrupting the cycle of poverty through the enhancement of socio-economic circumstances for beneficiary households.
- Empowering women by endowing them with authority over their financial means, thereby fostering proactive engagement in both family and community progress.
- Providing access to skill-based training initiatives to the poor and deserving people by identifying them with the help of NSER survey to prevent them from falling into poverty.
The following criteria must be met to be eligible for the Ehsaas program:
- To be eligible for Ehsaas program you must belong to a poor and deserving family as the purpose of starting this program is to provide financial assistance to the poor and deserving people.
- You must have a poverty score of less than 25 to qualify for the program.
- It is very important not to have any kind of land or property in your name to be eligible for this program.
- Government job holders cannot be a part of this program.
- Such persons who have traveled abroad also cannot apply for this program.
- People affected by natural calamities like floods or corona virus can apply for this program.
- Disability certificate (For disabled persons Only)
- Identity card for senior citizens aged 60 years.
- Original CNIC Card
- Children B-Form
- Death certificate of the husband for widows applying to the program
Ehsaas 8171 Contact Information
|Telephone number||0800-26477, 051-9246326|
|Address||Benazir Income Support Scheme, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|